Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar

New facebook-like features

Hello Admin,

I've noticed that you've implemented some new facebook-like features in this forum, specifically the "Like" and "Share" options. I have no idea if this forum's software has this ability, but I was wondering if it might be possible to block specific forum users so that you can't see their posts and vice versa, sort of like the way you can on facebook. That would be very useful for obvious reasons...

But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Moderator 1,000+ Posts
    New facebook-like features

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winfield View Post
    Hello Admin,

I've noticed that you've implemented some new facebook-like features in this forum, specifically the "Like" and "Share" options. I have no idea if this forum's software has this ability, but I was wondering if it might be possible to block specific forum users so that you can't see their posts and vice versa, sort of like the way you can on facebook. That would be very useful for obvious reasons...
    Add them to your "ignore list" in your profile settings or you can click on their profile and then click on "add to ignore list" under their name and avatar.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar
    Yeah, I just saw your post on another thread saying the same thing, thanks. It still shows that there was a post by the ignored user though. But I suppose that's close enough, I guess.

But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.