Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Re: HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Quote Originally Posted by nivssluck View Post
    can you give me the list of system software you want? and we can talk the price in private ... my email address ---> nivs_sluck@yahoo.com
    Thank you for putting your email address on a public forum. Here comes the spam.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Agree with RR. Next time suggest PM. Private Messages are the safest for such things. I missed Zaza. I haven't seen one of his posts for some time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    Thank you for putting your email address on a public forum. Here comes the spam.
    But he / she / it may like spam. I do, but it's fried and served with extra black pudding on a full breakfast.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Service Manager 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    i used to it no problem...i dont have anti-virus also, no password etc. but if you want to copy one of my system softawares or service manuals, expect the unexpected tons of virus will be found...jekjekjek

Thumbs down Re: HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    the cost of the firmware is included in the amount each dealer pays to be an authorized dealership. I don't see how you can quantify that. space requirements for storage on a HDD along with time and internet connection would have to be taken into account as well. I have over 60GB of Canon firmware stored on my server....and no I cannot email it you...sorry!!!
    also me to l note need anything from your self because l have better technician friends not monopolist gay as you ..stay with your 60GB ...our technician friends we have more then more assisted something ...gets with your brother paul far to my universe....
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Why don't you just write your posts in your native language...that way those of us that couldn't care less "how you do things over there" can just skip your posts and not spend the extra time just figuring out what you are trying to say. That way, if there is anybody who can help, and understands you, we skip all the BS. Emujo

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    also me to l note need anything from your self because l have better technician friends not monopolist gay as you ..stay with your 60GB ...our technician friends we have more then more assisted something ...gets with your brother paul far to my universe....
    WTF is monopolist gay?
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar

HELLO ZAZA!
    i have a lot of firmwares, and it's at your service at any time,
    but...about the price, i think it's a Exclusive programs !!!

thanks
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

Red face Re: HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

well l think anybody was not good understanding my means about my thread ...surly anybody have authorized to violation any software for any company ..only l mean how much of money contain the frimware for raison seeing the difference between brand of copiers machine ...by way about my self l received many free sm ..frimware ...and some technical document ..if l need any something l have my special way to requests this something ...l told you example only by 12 dollar to have frimware for ir3300/2800 ....but it have some best technician friend was sending me this frimware only free ....finally l told something the time of monopolization was over never technician was live alone ...remember good this signatory ...take care for all ..bye. .
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar

thanks friend zaza
    Last edited by sweet.persona; 11-01-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA