Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

Re: HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Quote Originally Posted by sweet.persona View Post
    To manual4stupid

I have a disabled toilet and i did't found Intelligent plumber like u dude !! can u repair it!!
    You have a disabled toilet? Please tell me something new...
    Last edited by Eric1968; 11-04-2011 at 06:26 PM.

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar

pmsl at this thread and how its going from one to another. coudn't make it up if you tried

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Quote Originally Posted by banginbishop View Post
    pmsl at this thread and how its going from one to another. coudn't make it up if you tried
    Sorry you had to clean that up my friend!!!!
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Thumbs up Re: HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    I think I need a drink after reading this!!!! I need my Zaza decipher code ring to figure this all out.

and does gay=happy or bisexual???? how do you even know if I am male or female and what my preference in a mate would be?

Hey brother Paul...do you have a manual on the english language that you could send Zaza with all of the jibberish that he writes???
    As a matter of fact I do, but it isn't free.

Red face Re: HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

Perhaps assistance and contribution with technician ....it have by money and it have free also too .
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

I have news for you. Nothing in America is free. If it is free, beware. This site as a whole is the closest to free you're ever going to get. My suggestion, zaza, is make friends and PM your friends those kind of questions. You just make everyone angry when you post these kind of: "I want what you've paid or worked hard for, and I want it for free, types of questions." Selling or giving firmware to someone for free is asking someone to risk losing their job or business to give or sell to you. Unless you're their best friend, they are not going to do it and if they do they are not going to do it publicly on this site.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Red face Re: HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

beautiful message from you my friend ..l know to have a frimware is so difficult to have also you know only if we have a technician friends we can find this technical software ....for this raison l published my requests at this site ...l think it's very natural to said this opinion ...also in your country you have any something is free but outsider it have real between helpful person ...like pro technician we collaborated all together ...changing lot of better idea ...also sm and fw and sst ....so l think my opinion is very clear about this subject . also l respect all opinion for all technician ....as manuals4you or any others ..all we are technician friends . thx .

HOW MUCH IS FRIMWAR ???

:sigh: Just private message your friends and ask them, don't post it publicly on the forum in one of these threads. Then you won't have any problems with anyone. Please.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

oh ....this thread must be very amazing...so if l need any technical something ...sm ; fw ; sst ..only l contacted you by your private ...beautiful replay ...but ....have you all of this technical document ??

You should contact an online translator privately if your mangled use of the English language is all your own.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."