Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts I3FusionGuy's Avatar

Re: Can I delete my account from this useless website?

Quote Originally Posted by aab1 View Post
    I came here for help because I got my first laser copier after having only inkjets for decades. I needed help with the various different issues you can have with laser printers.

It quickly became apparent that this is seemingly a clown forum with no actual techs to help anyone. There are other forums where the members actually help each other and I get my questions answered there, whereas in the year or so I've been here I don't even know if I got one helpful reply.

This forum is nothing but a huge waste of time, how can I delete my account, and ideally all threads from this forum?

I'm done wasting my time here, it's obvious no one wants to provide help to others.

Please, show me the door and how to lock it by telling me where I go to delete my account (I use many other websites using this same forum software but never before have I subscribed to a forum so less than useless that I want to ban myself from it so I've never had to do this before).
    You, sir - and I use the term loosely - are the clown. You want all the answers so you can self-maintain your laser machine, and won't take the time to even fill out the user registration form correctly.If you asked questions that made any kind of sense....maybe you'd get an answer. This is a board for imaging TECHs, not end users trying to steal our hard earned, career-building knowledge.

Can you reuse waste ink?

Go troll somewhere else.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

I came here for help because I got my first laser copier after having only inkjets for decades. I needed help with the various different issues you can have with laser printers.

It quickly became apparent that this is seemingly a clown forum with no actual techs to help anyone. There are other forums where the members actually help each other and I get my questions answered there, whereas in the year or so I've been here I don't even know if I got one helpful reply.

This forum is nothing but a huge waste of time, how can I delete my account, and ideally all threads from this forum?

I'm done wasting my time here, it's obvious no one wants to provide help to others.

Please, show me the door and how to lock it by telling me where I go to delete my account (I use many other websites using this same forum software but never before have I subscribed to a forum so less than useless that I want to ban myself from it so I've never had to do this before).

Did it occur to anybody else that if he can't figure out how to delete his account, that might be a clue as to why he is so office equipment illiterate.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Can I delete my account from this useless website?

It quickly became apparent that this is seemingly a clown forum with no actual techs to help anyone
    Dude, any semi-intelligent individual can see this forum's membership contains the best of the best. Help was offered, but you didn't listen. Read the the posts you have made, and tell me your not a douchebag. WTF
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts

HAHAHAHAHA.... I read the subject line, thought to myself "Yep, this is going to be a flame fest" and it was!!! lmao

This forum membership can be deleted by going to the command prompt of your pc and typing the command "format c:"
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Thumbs up Re: Can I delete my account from this useless website?

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Dude, any semi-intelligent individual can see this forum's membership contains the best of the best. Help was offered, but you didn't listen. Read the the posts you have made, and tell me your not a douchebag. WTF

Best post on this thread. I bumped up your rep!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar

I wonder if aab1 gets an email every time someone posts on this thread? If so, I bet he's been really ticked over the last couple of months... Reading each email that comes across cuts into his waste-toner refill time... poor guy

Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar

i want u to
    Leave-me-alone.jpg
    leave us alone
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

Should you stay or should you go ?? Your posts can stay and you should blow away like waste toner in the wind! or maybe just catch a ride on the short bus. The technical value of your posts is inversly proportional to the comedic value, That means opposite for you aab1. Remember the best way to clean up your spilled waste toner is with a heat gun!! HP's stock is down and they need people like you to buy lots and lots of those $50 ink cartridges, or maybe you can get a Xerox Phaser and save money by useing the crayons from the dollar store. Good ridence DUMBASS.....
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

"Last Activity: 1 Week Ago"

Oh, he's been around...
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    Should you stay or should you go ?? Your posts can stay and you should blow away like waste toner in the wind! or maybe just catch a ride on the short bus. The technical value of your posts is inversly proportional to the comedic value, That means opposite for you aab1. Remember the best way to clean up your spilled waste toner is with a heat gun!! HP's stock is down and they need people like you to buy lots and lots of those $50 ink cartridges, or maybe you can get a Xerox Phaser and save money by useing the crayons from the dollar store. Good ridence DUMBASS.....
    well just for him and enjoy the best of british