Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Need MFBS board for BizHub 200/250/350

Trying to find a used or cheap new MFBS board for a BizHub 200/250/350. Anyone have one or have a parts machine that they could sell one from.

redime
    Quote Originally Posted by jmandassociates View Post
    Trying to find a used or cheap new MFBS board for a BizHub 200/250/350. Anyone have one or have a parts machine that they could sell one from.
    Youre talkin about a $2200-2400 board right there, what exactly is the issue that you are assured replacing it will fix?

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    For sure, If I had 10 extra , I would not sell one. They can be repaired. My bizhubs will be in the field at least 5 more years, and I have already changed a few of them. If you find a cheap source, let us know.

redime
    Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    For sure, If I had 10 extra , I would not sell one. They can be repaired. My bizhubs will be in the field at least 5 more years, and I have already changed a few of them. If you find a cheap source, let us know.
    Good luck! Every copier company in their right might is buying the off-leasers for this board alone. They can buy the copier for $100 or sometimes $1 buyout and even if it has a million copies on it, if the boards good, they just made an investment worth like 200000% !

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I would normally just get them repaired. The problem is I have 2 brand new machines that are missing the boards.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    This is off the subject, but I am curious, did your techs take them to cover a mistake, or did you buy them that way.