Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

ir8070/9070 system software disc.

Does anyone have the part number for the Canon ir8070/9070 system software disc?

Thanks

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    You can download it for free at the Canon eSupport site.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Technician
    I don't have access to the site.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    It's FY9-4211-010.

I don't know how you're going to order it; apparently you're not an authorized dealer.

It may be a better idea to place a call with your local Canon dealer and have them install it for you, as there's A LOT more to installing it than just having the disk.

I guess the natural question to ask is: Why do you need it in the first place? Is the machine down, malfunctioning, etc...?
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Lenovo
    Awesome podcast from what I heard. I caught the Cannon segment. It was very intelligent, thorough, and interesting. A lot of great insight. Great job and keep it up.
    comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto

Lenovo
    Awesome podcast from what I heard. I caught the Cannon segment. It was very intelligent, thorough, and interesting. A lot of great insight. Great job and keep it up.
    comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto