Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician 250+ Posts

ecopy video card part number

Does anybody know the part number for the video card in the ecopy hp 7xxx series computers? All I have is 6315A412AA from Canon and YY-PCIHH-00 from another source. Both do not seem to work! Any help would be appreciated!

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtech View Post
    Does anybody know the part number for the video card in the ecopy hp 7xxx series computers? All I have is 6315A412AA from Canon and YY-PCIHH-00 from another source. Both do not seem to work! Any help would be appreciated!
    I had to look about half a dozen times, but the part number I have is "YY-PCIHH-OO" - that's "oh oh", not "zero zero".

Worth a try, if you haven't already.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Technician 250+ Posts
    I have resubmitted the number using OO as letters. I think I may have originally used numbers. Hopefully now it will work! KenB, Thanks a lot for your quick input. It is appreciated! Let me know if I can help you out with anything. Manuals, guides, Etc. PM me if you like. Regards.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    No problem.

Please post back if it works - I'll make sure that it gets highlighted in the parts list - it's not one of those you catch right away.

Are you sure that the board is out of warranty, though? As long as you still have an M&S agreement with eCopy, the board should still be covered.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins