Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Talking Ricoh Parts Supplier Wanted

Looking for a supplier for full line of Ricoh Parts to service my current customer base. I worked for a Ricoh based dealer who was bought-out buy the broken X. I'am now working for a Toshiba Dealer and we are currently looking into becomming a dealer, until then I need to find a parts supplier. Thanks,

Senior Tech 250+ Posts delosangeles's Avatar
    Hi do you still need Ricoh parts?
    Trade like a tiger sleep like a baby

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    delosangeles - I need a few parts for a Ricoh CL4000DN. Does anyone have exploded views so I can identify the items I need?
    I have a problem on a Ricoh AFICIO CL4000DN Printer.
    I have just acquired one (I am in Texas) that has some damage (dropped).
    Would you be able to send me a PDF of either the parts manual and/or a service manual?
    Thank you.
    John

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Dropped? I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but if it's been dropped from quite a height, it's going to be pretty much fucked. There could be allsorts damaged, broken mirrors in the laser unit, etc. Have you given it a proper strip down yet?
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I may have misspoken. It was damaged in the warehouse or shipping while still on the shipping palate. It is brand new - old stock - never used before. I do not know exactly what happened. It has a small dent in the plastic in the upper right corner by the control panel. Inside, the A1 lever on the upper fuser cover is broken, and part of the large black plastic area where the toner bottles sit, in the corner on the right near the back of the control panel is cracked/broken and the open top cover switch is broken. It is missing one clip that presses against the left end of toner bottles. I have not taken it apart. Someone was kind enough to send me a parts manual so I can somewhat see how it goes together and identify parts and try and replace them. I figured I would fix the obvious stuff and see where that got me. I could really use a PDF of the repair manual if you could send me one?
    Thanks, John

Wink Re: Ricoh Parts Supplier Wanted

Now should be very convenient transportation, good operating
    Manufacturer of copier and laser printer parts&consumables in China.未命名.jpg