Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TPHINC

Re: Recoated fuser rolls

I have been having the fuser rollers for canon IR110's recoated for years and only recently ran into issues with the materials used for the recoating. They lasted as long as oem and a 1/4 the cost as new.
    I am getting into a bind and need to find a cost efficient way of getting the rollers recoated or a source for new ones that are not $400 per fuser roller since I go through 20-30 per month and that cost would basically kill my business.
    Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Recoated fuser rolls

my vendor Triple sss rubber went out of business.

Service Manager 100+ Posts kyrenecopy's Avatar

NA trading, mostly good products but occasionally you get a bad one just like from the manufactures.. In fact Ricoh, Lanier have sent us "new" rollers that were actually NA rollers.
    Testing 1-2-3, testing, testing. Is this thing on?

TPHINC

I have looked into NA trading and pretty much every other parts supplier and they do not offer parts for the image runner 110 line of copiers and all the other branded same machines.

b3hammer

Quote Originally Posted by TPHINC View Post
    I have been having the fuser rollers for canon IR110's recoated for years and only recently ran into issues with the materials used for the recoating. They lasted as long as oem and a 1/4 the cost as new.
    I am getting into a bind and need to find a cost efficient way of getting the rollers recoated or a source for new ones that are not $400 per fuser roller since I go through 20-30 per month and that cost would basically kill my business.
    Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Hello,
    I have been in the business of manufacturing development for functional elastomeric rollers for alot of years. Before that I was in R&D for polymer materials. I have investigated reclaim while at Xerox and concluded that, especially in the area of fusing, the cost savings does not justify it. The materials are under harsh conditions, heat, pressure, release, cycling, silicone oil, etc. Not good.
    I have many OEM rollers for sale, including the Canon IR110/Kodak9110, both Fuser and Pressure. My supply is continuous. My normal cost on the Fuser is $285, but I am willing to negotiate with quantity purchase. FYI, the Pressure is $240. Besides, distributors, I have been selling to people like yourself. I am hesitant to give out a name without permission, and would expect that you would know who I am talking about, if I did. I will ask permission if that is important to you.
    I would be gald to send you additional info if you contact me at MClary8110@aol.com. I am not sure if this site lets email go through, so I will write it out as MClary8110 at aol dot com.
    By the way, I also carry Xerox OEM rollers, including wide format.
    Mike