Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    sckuperman

Lightbulb Kyocera Mita KM-3035 Fax System J Kit

Greetings, Programs:

I'm looking to see if anyone has a used, pulled or otherwise discounted Fax System 'J' for a Kyocera Mita KM-3035. We have a customer with a blown board on a legacy unit we didn't sell, and we're not direct KM dealers. Doing this customer a favor will probably net us four new units, though, so any help is appreciated; but passing through $900 for a new board isn't an option.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Kyocera Mita KM-3035 Fax System J Kit

I was just shopping around for the same thing. Either an (F) or a (J) will work just fine. The (J) requires loading the old firmware v. 1.12

The fax boards I found were all around $1200.00. Add a little bit of margin, tax, and an hour of labor for installation, and that looks a lot more like $1500 to me.

Good Luck.

=^..^=

sckuperman
    You're right in that I have seen them online for around $1,200, too - but I figured I could swap a favor with a local Mita shop in our area to get it for $900. We could easily put the board in - but now knowing we'll have to spend the time downgrading firmware, the labor cost in time will be high...

Thanks for the heads up on an "F"! If we find a source that has more than one, I'll gladly post back.

Best regards,

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Kyocera Mita KM-3035 Fax System J Kit

Thanks. Much appreciated.

=^..^=

atlasstar1
    I know I'm responding to an old thread but I have a brand new "Sealed in the box" Fax System J that i'll let go for $700.

sckuperman

NOS "sealed"

Thanks, AtlasStar:

But if it doesn't cost $300 or less, there's no point to my client buying it as they will stick with their external fax. I know your's is NOS, but it won't help me right now. Thanks anyway.

CGRAY
    Have no ideal if you still need a fax j or not but I have some available that came off used equipment.