Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    tmcclaskey

Post Toshiba eStudio 3511 CEBO/CE40 errors

Does replacing the Black Developer fix/replace the "lifting clutch and sensor" that I am reading is the cause of the CEBO error?

Also, what is the fix for the CE4O error (image quality control test pattern abnormality. The test pattern is not formed normally)?

It has been recommended that we replace the Black Developer (6LAU7981000) and Blade BL3511TR (6LA27419000). Then in 10K pages, we should replace the Color Developer (6LAU792000).

I am new to this and would appreciate any comments and/or suggestions!
    Thanks in advance!
    Tim

Trusted tech 50+ Posts minolta35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcclaskey View Post
    Does replacing the Black Developer fix/replace the "lifting clutch and sensor" that I am reading is the cause of the CEBO error?

Also, what is the fix for the CE4O error (image quality control test pattern abnormality. The test pattern is not formed normally)?

It has been recommended that we replace the Black Developer (6LAU7981000) and Blade BL3511TR (6LA27419000). Then in 10K pages, we should replace the Color Developer (6LAU792000).

I am new to this and would appreciate any comments and/or suggestions!
    Thanks in advance!
    Tim
    You must change black dev.unit lever clutch to fix CEB0
    And you must change the belt that moves organic belt to fix CE40

billwills
    Ceb0 Can Be Caused By Dirty Dev Lift Sensors As Well As The Clutch In Rear. There Is A Fix For It Too, In Firmware Version 300 Or Later.

billwills
    Black Developer Life Is 120,000.
    Colour Developer Life Is 30,000. You Will Find The Machine Will Be Filthy When The Colour Devs Get Near That Target. The Toner Dust From Failed Developer Will Coat Sensors In The Machine And Cause Other Problems, Like Cebo!
    I Change Transfer Blades At 150,000 As They Are Likely To Give Smears After That.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts mitsubee's Avatar
    Dear TM ,

for CEB0 problems Toshiba had come up with a counter measure kit consisting of a clutch and a white plastic plate.Replacing this will settle you problem.

for the CE40 case , what u do to retard the error from coming out again is just disabling this feature 08-566 change to 0

thanks

chinaman
    Do check the error status when CE40 occurs. At times, K toner density in the developer unit is high.
    You may try to replace the K developer material. Disabling the code 08-566 should only serve as temporary workaround. Disabling it totally may affect image quality in long run.

tmcclaskey

Thumbs up Update

Replaced the lift clutch and cleaned sensor and error has not occurred since June 25th.

Thanks for all the info!

fuseroller
    hi guys , a better way to fix es3511 problems is to attach it to a rope and use it as an anchor.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts gitana1983's Avatar
    I need help as well how do i change that blk dv clutch... thank you

billwills
    Rear panel off (7 screws). Remove the 10" square metal box (you need to take the lid off the RH (from rear) metal box to remove the ribbon cable & power lead) Remove the flywheel(3 screws). The black lift clutch can now be seen.