Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

E-Studio 855 printout blank

In our office we have E-studio 855 machine, during printing, it giving out a printout blank and the display screen appear Service Recommende IQC.What does it means and does any parts have a problem? Please give me some guide direction to solve this problem.. ????

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Re: E-Studio 855 printout blank

Yes you're getting the "Call For Service" message, but you missed the significant part. In the upper right hand corner of the screen there is a 4 digit alpha-numeric code, like C370 for example. So what code are you getting? =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

The IQC message could be a problem with the image quality control sensor that is mounted in the drum unit. It looks at the drum. It could need cleaning or there could be a drum cleaning problem. Make sure the sensor is clean, make sure drum is being cleaned and the drum is good.Off the top of my head to clear the ICQ message go to 08-800 and change the number to 0 I am mainly working on sharp now so I dont have my toshiba books with me. Hope this helps.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Yes you're getting the "Call For Service" message, but you missed the significant part. In the upper right hand corner of the screen there is a 4 digit alpha-numeric code, like C370 for example. So what code are you getting? =^..^=

Thank you for reply.
    It doesn't appear an error code, it only appear a Service Recommended for IQC. please give me some good advise and idea to rectify my problem.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    The IQC message could be a problem with the image quality control sensor that is mounted in the drum unit. It looks at the drum. It could need cleaning or there could be a drum cleaning problem. Make sure the sensor is clean, make sure drum is being cleaned and the drum is good.Off the top of my head to clear the ICQ message go to 08-800 and change the number to 0 I am mainly working on sharp now so I dont have my toshiba books with me. Hope this helps.
    thank you for reply.

I didn't try to clean the image quality sensor in the machine, i only did is to reset doing the 08-800 to 0 then 08-802 to 0. Im not sure this is the right way but on the screen is not appearing the error. i'd tried to print, printout is still blank.
    if you dont mind to ask you,please give me some direction to clean the sensor. i don't want to messed up everything inside the machine.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

To clean the sensor you remove the drumand the sensor is in the middle on the lower tray beneath the drum blade. It is just a small square clear window. Just wipe it off with a q tip. I dont think that will cause any blank prints though. Mainly for rhe iqc message. Do copys come out with print on them?, or just printouts only blank? Also when you say printouts do you mean printing from the computer or do you mean internal machine printouts?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    To clean the sensor you remove the drumand the sensor is in the middle on the lower tray beneath the drum blade. It is just a small square clear window. Just wipe it off with a q tip. I dont think that will cause any blank prints though. Mainly for rhe iqc message. Do copys come out with print on them?, or just printouts only blank? Also when you say printouts do you mean printing from the computer or do you mean internal machine printouts?
    I tried to do photocopy in the machine,it giving a printout blank and thru computer it still giving printout blank. Is there any a code that i can try to reset the setting in the image quality sensor? I've tried to look inside the machine i cant see the the sensor inside only drum i can and it very narrow inside.

The blank printout has nothing to do with the sensor, seems you were having 2 separate problems

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk