Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Linux Ninja 50+ Posts RyanPacific's Avatar

HDD Install

You will need firmware to make it match the rest of the machine, but before you do any of that install the drive and hold * and 3 on boot and it will bring you to a menu to partition and format the new disk.

funks
    Does anybody here have the 4006 firmware for the estudio 4511? I just want to get this marking working (home office use) instead of sending it back and paying expensive shipping (it probably wasn't wise to buy it off ebay - bad hdd).

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by niccata View Post
    Hello everyone,

I bought a Toshiba 4511 machine and I am satisfied how it's works.
    I have some small problems that I want to share with you:
    1. When I start the machine, the default language is svenska and I can change it to English, but if I shut down completely the equipment, it will start once again with svenska language. How can I save this configuration permanently? Could be resolved with firmware update ?
    2. The equipment has installed FAX board, but I can not setup to dial for sending FAX in TONE not in PULSE. I saw the user manual documentation, but I don't have the second screen where to setup from USER FUNCTION, ADMIN, FAX, INITIAL SETUP ....DIAL TYPE : DP or TP.
    Can anybody help me to fix this "small" issues.
    I read all comments from this topic (firmware update) and I heard there are a very good technician from Romania. I'm also from Romania.
    Somebody can send me a message in order to contact this person.

If the sollution is to flash a new firmware on machine, can anybody send me the firmware and the procedure how to do it...

Thank you very much.

OK neighbour you need just settings not a firmware update. If you are near Konstanca I can offer help from Bulgaria - Russe, if not - check your local Toshiba service - they are really one of the best in Europe. If my memory servs me well company name is Scop Computers s.r.l..

BR

ioan.victor

hy all

Quote Originally Posted by niccata View Post
    Hello everyone,

I bought a Toshiba 4511 machine and I am satisfied how it's works.
    I have some small problems that I want to share with you:
    1. When I start the machine, the default language is svenska and I can change it to English, but if I shut down completely the equipment, it will start once again with svenska language. How can I save this configuration permanently? Could be resolved with firmware update ?
    2. The equipment has installed FAX board, but I can not setup to dial for sending FAX in TONE not in PULSE. I saw the user manual documentation, but I don't have the second screen where to setup from USER FUNCTION, ADMIN, FAX, INITIAL SETUP ....DIAL TYPE : DP or TP.
    Can anybody help me to fix this "small" issues.
    I read all comments from this topic (firmware update) and I heard there are a very good technician from Romania. I'm also from Romania.
    Somebody can send me a message in order to contact this person.

If the sollution is to flash a new firmware on machine, can anybody send me the firmware and the procedure how to do it...

Thank you very much.
    hi. I had this problem 2 weeks ago. solution: get in service mode (08-220) press 0 and then start. restart equipment and a go in English
    so you can select the language of power equipment in English

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Toshiba E-Studio 3511 / 4511 firmware

Red face can you help me

I find firmwares e350 to replace HDD
    my email.
    aalexbom2@gmail.com
    thanks

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
    You are not waiting long enough. It takes between 15 and 20 minutes for the display to change to your options.
    dear Baphomet !
    I have a toshiba estudio 3511. It error firmware up mode. You can send link download. Thank you very much. Email: vinhsesco@gmail.com

Technician

Firmware for 4511

Hi all

I realy hope that any one can give me some help i have a toshiba 4511 and suddenly i got a very strange language and i can't change it as there is no other language in the list beside the USB printing can't work.. just the printing led keeps flashing and no printing..

i brought 2 technicians and both told me that it needs a new firmware but thier can't get it .. now i have a dead machine

So waiting badly for your help

Thanks in advance

My mail is gfady1@hotmail.com

nhimlongxu

help. e studio 350

Hi all!
    I have a estudio 350. It`s counter 500000, i want clear counter. Please help me. Thank you very much

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    That would be illegal. Emujo

Technician

Toshiba E-Studio 4511 Language

Hi all

i have 2 problems with my toshiba 4511 and i need someone help

FIRST: when i open my toshiba i find language (svenska ) and i can't change it from the language menu as there is no other language .. and when i went to the settings 08-220 i can't change No. 5 language to any other language (when i change to No. 1 and restart the machince i find is changed automatically to No. 5 again)

SECOND: when i give a print order from the computer using any connection (USB , Parallel or Network) the data led keeps blinking but no printing is there and even when i go to job status i find no orders there,, and the copier can't do any thing till i restart it..

Noting that all process of coping is working super fine ..

Can any body help me Please

Fady Gendy
    Gfady1@hotmail.com