Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Toshiba 4520C (OKIDATA CX 3535 VERSION) no errors,comes ready but wont do anything?

Toshiba 4520C (OKIDATA CX 3535 VERSION) no errors,comes ready but wont do anything?

I have an oki cx3535 , machine comes to ready state , all buttons and touch screen work. But when you hit print button it dosent do anything. When you try and print to it it says offline.All toners ok and waste container empty. Also, the control panel and touch screen responding very slowly.Im thinking a memory issue ? Maybe a maintenance counter maxed. There is no indication on screen of any problem?I just don't have enough Toshiba experience to pin point problem. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. THANKS

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Toshiba 4520C (OKIDATA CX 3535 VERSION) no errors,comes ready but wont do anythin

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    I have an oki cx3535 , machine comes to ready state , all buttons and touch screen work. But when you hit print button it dosent do anything. When you try and print to it it says offline.All toners ok and waste container empty. Also, the control panel and touch screen responding very slowly.Im thinking a memory issue ? Maybe a maintenance counter maxed. There is no indication on screen of any problem?I just don't have enough Toshiba experience to pin point problem. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. THANKS

any errors in the error log?

have you tried hooking a laptop w/ crossover cable to test print?

you really haven't given us shit for information to go on....

what HAVE you done?

toner monkey 100+ Posts jamesyboy's Avatar

Re: Toshiba 4520C (OKIDATA CX 3535 VERSION) no errors,comes ready but wont do anythin

format the hdd and start all over again

May be HDD issues for slow response, and/or update firmware to current version

reinitialize NIC card, if toshiba it's in 08 693