Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rajah

Question Estudio 230 not printing nor scanning

Hi A custome have a ES 230 copier that wasn't scanning. Kept getting error 2d30 which is directory creation failure. We found the Hard Drive was having write problems. We replaced the Hard Drive, followed the procedure in the Handbook. We now face a problem of the copier not printing or scanning now. We made sure the prnt/scan enabler was connected. We found it was slightly bent but was lighting up. When w send a print job, the data light would flash but nothin is in the job status. also we cannot access it through top access but we can ping the controller. I was wondering is there anyway to get it to work properly?

Rajah
    Ok so I went back and check and found that we didn't installed the firmware. Which is odd, because we know we are suppose to. Anyway, I was wondering where can i get the firmware and FSMS so that we can update via PC

clem1978

Exclamation FSMS

Could anybody give me the FSMS software?
    I would also need the latest firmware for a e-studio 230.
    Thank you in advance:

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    The file is 65 meg and uses a thumbdrive to update not fsms. Real nice and easy to do. If you have an ftp site then pm me with the info and I will try to get it to you.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!