Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Canon Copier Pages Life Count

Hi all,

I am considering purchasing one of the following refurbished copiers of the following models with finishers for stapling:

Canon C5550
    Canon C5560
    Canon C7260

Main specs that I need:
    - B/W A4 printing
    - Stapling done on top left hand corner via finisher
    - 50 - 60+ pages per minute
    - Last year I printed approx 500,000 pages (most my printing is worksheets with lots of blank space so I don't go through that much toner per page)

I am quite new to the copier world, so I had 5 questions for each of these models:

1. How many pages (count) would they normally be able to print before the drum will need replacing?

2. How many pages (count) would they normally be able to print before the not-worth-fixing problems arise for each of these 3 copiers?

3. Do the faster pages per minute copies usually have a longer life count or does it just vary from model to model?

4. Are there particular brands usually have a longer life count or does it just vary from model to model?

5. Any other tips or advice for me?

I would love to hear your opinion, even if you can't answer all of the questions. Cheers everyone!
    Michael
    Australia

(sorry everyone - I was meant to post this in the canon forum but unsure how to adjust)
    Last edited by aussiecopier; 01-19-2019 at 04:04 AM. Reason: (sorry everyone - I was meant to post this in the canon forum but unsure how to adjust)