Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toshiba 2500

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Toshiba 2500

Re: Toshiba 2500

You have never had any formal in class copier training since 1985? 39 years ago?

Are you able to purchase new Toshiba eBN2 product?

Angry Re: Toshiba 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    1) At least BC can spell
    2) you haven't met RUDE until you crossed MY PATH!
    3) as far as correcting BC at every turn... that's WHY he has more LIKES/THANKS and Rep power than you do
    4) BC has a lot of GREEN Flags..and you? OH YEAH RED FLAGS....

time for the puppies to get under the damn porch!
    You did not capatalize your t in time
    Are you under the porch yet. When you own a service company and authorized to sell Toshiba are outsourced by HP Inc., Lexmark, Canon, KonicaMinolta then you can brag. You are a yes man to a company and can only look big behind this forum. I was on this forum way before you but just came back because idiots like you can"t help me with nothing. You want trouble I can give it to you. Actually your the one that I was referencing to as rude. I read the wrong reply. When you resort to cursing you lost the your position. Are you making 200k a year. Go away loser. When you run a company you haven't the time to set here everyday like you. I don't play games.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    You have never had any formal in class copier training since 1985? 39 years ago?

Are you able to purchase new Toshiba eBN2 product?
    Yes and yes. I was working on digital printing systems with ethernet before you new what a computer was. Banking and military. I got awards on my desk as top 50 techs in the world. Trained in worldwide training centers. Formal training is a joke. That means your stupid and the trainer is smarter than you. Know one on this forum knows more than me. Not one person on any forum has helped me because I don't ask. I know all of every product blindfolded. End of story child.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Toshiba 2500

Which Toshiba product do you sell the most of these days?

What is your opinion on the new e478s/ e389cs/ e479cs?

How many print devices do you have under service contract?

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Yes and yes. I was working on digital printing systems with ethernet before you new what a computer was. Banking and military. I got awards on my desk as top 50 techs in the world. Trained in worldwide training centers. Formal training is a joke. That means your stupid and the trainer is smarter than you. Know one on this forum knows more than me. Not one person on any forum has helped me because I don't ask. I know all of every product blindfolded. End of story child.
    Re. Techno hubris...
    "All" technical information becomes obsolete or outdated.
    I believe it's important to share current technical information with the younger generation before our information becomes outdated an useless.

There is no purpose to sitting in our retirement rocking chair waiting for obsolete outdated machine topics to arrive into the CTN forum. The younger generation would have more than likely experienced a totally different range of machine faults, other than our older outdated faults.

When we fully retire as "Technicians", we will be fully qualified experts on outdated obsolete topics, which equate to no value or nothing at all.

So, befriend the forum where practical, and share what you know with others, before it becomes brain fog or redundant...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Which Toshiba product do you sell the most of these days?

What is your opinion on the new e478s/ e389cs/ e479cs?

How many print devices do you have under service contract?
    5018ac, 5018a, 5008a series hold overs

The e478s series has the best or should I say the only pantone gamma chart adjustment of all the toshiba line. Out of the box matches 70% of pantone color codes. This is really an Okidata box but they have really helped Toshiba to a better level on color. The older cs series was very disappointing and radf very loud. I have 200 accounts under contract. I think about 270 without looking at it. I provide 200 to 400 HP Inc print management printers and Mfp that we provide the service for hp contracts. T&M out there over 25 years cannot really count but a ton.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Toshiba 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    You did not capatalize your t in time( WHOA!!!!!! shame shame )
    Are you under the porch yet. When you own a service company and authorized to sell Toshiba (hell no) are outsourced by HP Inc., Lexmark, Canon, Konica Minolta then you can brag. You are a yes man to a company and can only look big behind this forum. I was on this forum way before you but just came back because idiots like you can"t help me with nothing. You want trouble I can give it to you. Actually your the one that I was referencing to as rude. I read the wrong reply. When you resort to cursing you lost the your position. Are you making 200k a year. Go away loser. When you run a company you haven't the time to set here everyday like you. I don't play games.
    HA! I run a lawn care company again.. I work 3-4 days only morning and late afternoon... doing great...
    also do select repairs..

started doing small engine repairs... made 120$ on 3 pieces today
    Can you repair you own engines? lawn/car/boat? Didn't think so..

and yes my boat is running great.. caught an 8# Sunday after church!
    So just because you make 200k a year you are a success? Naw..

not a yes man.. I left that shit a long time ago!

yes I have been quali'd on ALL of the above .. + Xerox - Oki - Epson - Brother and others...

been in the shit as long/longer if you take in to consideration: I owned a Computer Company (retail sales HP - Compaq and clones) Took scrapped computers.. brought in 'underpriv'd kids... taught them how to:tell what art was what.. how to assemble/test/load the system.. and also paid them for other machines they fixed... they KEPT the 1st one they built.. I have 2 in Comp School at NCSU and one more is the Manager of IT at a local 3 state Banking Institution... Tommy ( IT ) brought me up on stage when he got his Masters.. and let the crowd know... He lived in the projects.. If it wasn't for me ( getting him outta the gang ) teaching him about computers/networking/BBS's ( oh yeah ran a 5 node MAU/TOKEN Ring Novell(ps2 w. 2 gig 486/dx33 clocked to 66 33.6 USR DS modems Network from 72-82)
    I also did networking and was co-owner of a computer/networking wiring company (my brother and I ).
    After that I had my own repair/sales co doing printer/copier/fax/supplies ( toner refurb)

Besides that I took take of 2 kids - two parents .. was a deacon/audio-visual-computer for the WHOLE church 6 printers 3 copiers 27 computers 3 projectors and a 20 channel sound board.

I am military certified to do repair soldering.

I have been prepping for almost 30 years .. have instructed "militia types" on Small Arms.. Field Triage ... Logistics .. Food Prep..
    ( oh I didn't mention my degree in Hotel/Motel Mgt and minor in Culinary Arts!?)
    Built my own solar H2O heater.. installed Solar Panels and am working on creating a organic to electric power generator.

when I was 10 a buddy and I started a Lawn Care Co .. we had 12 employees and 220+ customers ( he and I repaired OUR lawn mowers and lawn equip )

got to Eagle Scout before I decided to chase skirts... Been a Scout Leader and my guys earned the top spots in Community Service - Survival - Archery/BB Guns ( real live ammo ) Fishing well really all the big ones G/C-F/C Arrow of Light .. we also donated time and $$ helping out old folks with repairs/visits

MY list of certs are far to many to mention...

SO Mister BIG SHOT...

I don't judge a person on HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY THEY MAKE...

but HOW they treat people (that are polite) and WHAT VALUE they hold to people OTHER than customers!

WHAT do YOU physically do for your Town/State/Country/Community?

do you give to your church? do you even go to church?

do not screw with me..

AND worldwide tests have shown.. People that curse are:

More Loyal to loved ones...

More Honest...

and KEEP THEIR WORD...

I sit with VETS in FayetteNam between 15-20 hours a month.

so twit " TAKE ME DOWN "

better yet come meet face to face here in NC..

We Southern Boys don't put up with "Big Man Yuppie BullShit" Hoss..

Y'all Come on Down Now .. Ya Hear!
    Last edited by Phil B.; 05-22-2019 at 07:49 AM.