Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Training

Quote Originally Posted by Thayer View Post
    Tonerkiller

I'm currently learning KFS and Cloud connect(toshiba).
    They are different but have some similarities.
    I don't have much experience but i will try to answer any questions you have.
    One of the questions is, can I see the status of a machine, right now? An example is a customer calls and says their machine is out of K toner and will not work. I look at KFS and I see that it is actually out of M toner. I know that the Toshiba machine communicates with cloudconnect an night, but can I click on that machine and have cloudconnect look at the machine right now.

in house training is always better then video.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerkiller View Post
    One of the questions is, can I see the status of a machine, right now? An example is a customer calls and says their machine is out of K toner and will not work. I look at KFS and I see that it is actually out of M toner. I know that the Toshiba machine communicates with cloudconnect an night, but can I click on that machine and have cloudconnect look at the machine right now.
    I don't see where you can get a current read, but when it connects it gives a toner level.
    Customer says black is empty, and you check it says black was 87% but magenta was at 2% at 1 AM.
    But still learning and if found I will let you know.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Training

The toshiba cloud connected machines do a full communication when its time to do so as per policies and settings however - they are live sending event codes, jam, error codes - So for toner levels, jams, errors, meter counts and a few other misc items it is basically up to date information.

If you have one connected and the customer does something that creates an event code...say opening the front door...you will see it in cloud connect within minutes