Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

help please 230 280

i have a problem with this type of copier!after replace upper fuser roller and stripper the new ones sometimes it jams in front of exit sensor with e010 code.i am see this a few times with a couple of 230 280 controlled everthing from manual sensor exit reg clutch ecc.evrething looks well.i cant understand this jam please help from your guys.called also at toshiba italy there is no answer!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts mitsubee's Avatar
    Bro Harry ,

The jammed cause when u using A4/LT or A4-R/LT-R ? If either one of them is ok then the exit roller is out of tension , by what u are looking at the roller it seem ok but it's not.If it still jammed then change the housing of the heater..it will solved it.

Thanks

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

thanks for your reply

dear mr. thanks for your reply my copymachine jamed in every since of paper direction. the only thing i have to say it was not before i change the fuser stripper! This stripper have another curve not compatatibilily with the exit size of the copier. somebody help please
    Ps I know wat explain in Manual

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    Check the pre reg sensor actuator. It is below the transfer section on the right door. Many are 2mm tooo long and stick to the idler roller shaft just above it causing jams. I trim off 2-3 mm and they go away. Also it might be that you got the old style strippers and they do not work as well as the newer ones. If you lift the finger about half way up and it wants to stay or come out then it is the fingers.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    A lot of people, including myself most of the time, throw the little black wheels over the pick offs out. The machines really do run better with them in, sometimes you have to replace the top fuser cover (which has the wheel holders) molded into it along with the wheels. I think there is an updated cover out which helps hold the wheels and pick offs in place better. The wheels actually keep the pick offs from flying back into the fuser somewhat, but they usually work loose. Also, check the black exit guide and fingers inside the fuser cover/door. I have seen the back side of that come loose or break as well as sometimes the front hinge pin for that door will be bent down from the customer opening the door too far.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Did you set newer version of the scrapers (6LE85856000) in-spite of old one?

BR

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Yes Sir
    This problem come out after replace the stripper with new ones.
    Before there was no problem.i try to change fusercover now and check the pre reg sensor. I have from about 10 copiers 8 have this particolar thats wy i ask you guys
    Thank you at all and god bleass you

Technician
    Sorry it sounds something you may have done as you do say it was working befor you changed parts.

We have all done this befor to machines 1st they worked then they did not.

I have.

Are they Genuine Parts?

fusers

Hey guys we have found that most of the time its better just to replace the whole fuser unit, it just a little more money then the fuser rollers and the new fuser come with a update the holders the exit rollers in place better.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Dear cishler

Thanks for your replay but i dont now for wat Company you work for!This hole Fuser Assy cost here in Europe about 2862.00 Euros for this price you can change the whole Copier.If its for you a little more mony i want se your Stipendio at the Month!
    Thanks anyway