Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Zanfer
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshibaTech View Post
    08-4546,08-556,08-557 this will make the machine not code out for the IQC sensors or the Registration sensors so that you can make copies. Just remember to set them back to 5, 1, 1 respectively.
    Thanks for the help.. I'll do as you say tomorrow and post the results

Zanfer
    Nope The machine displays CE40 error even after all the process which I have done. If I enable 08-4546 (5) it displays the AE001 or some similar error code... Hmmm... it seems it was a bad choice to choose Toshiba I haven't done 10K copies even

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Nah these are great machines (3510 series, not 451c) we have several with near a million on them still chugging along. CA01 is what you are probably getting, which is the copier not detecting the reg. marks on the belt.
    You said you have no yellow image. So there are several things that could cause this. The mag roller not spinning, yellow laser out, yellow laser blocked, yellow 1st transfer out, completely depleted developer. If the developer turns and has a good brush and all I kinda lean towards the laser although the Yellow beam is fixed and I think would throw another code other than just disappear. I think it runs your HSYNC detection, I'd have to look at a manual which I don't have. Hopefully you can get it fixed. The most common things I have seen for a missing color are no developer or developer unit locked up. The fact that there is a bunch of toner spilled might be a clue but it's hard to say without digging into it.

Good luck man. We got OT onthis post but oh well.