Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how Did you fix the E190 Code ?
    I am getting the same code

Quote Originally Posted by KPC View Post
    I set 08 556/557 to 0 and ran a black copy, below is a picture of the copy.

Two more problems,

1. the upper draw and lower large capacity drawer are both misfeeding and throwing a E130 / E190 code. The middle drawer is the only drawer that is feeding properly.

2. when the unit initially fires up, it sounds as though the belt that is connected to the weighted flywheel is slipping, until the flywheel gets up to speed to match the speed of the belt / drive system.

I pulled the boards again to get a better look into the drive system, it looks like there is a tensioner for the belt that connects to the flywheel.

I loosened the pinch screw and slide the tensioner to its max position, and I can see it slightly tightening the belt, however grasping the belt and moving it back and forth, it still feels substantially loose.

Plus, if I rotate the flywheel manually, I can feel it skipping teeth on the belt.

Visually inspecting the belt, none of the teeth appear to be worn. It seems as though it is a bent tension / tensioner issue.

The unit has around 110k prints. Could this drive belt be stretched that far?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Estudio 4511 CF20 error - toner density - Color auto-toner sensor

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here