Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    croation26

Toshiba E-Studio 211 C with Fiery S300

Hello everyone,
    REcently i aquired a Toshiba e-studio 211c with the fiery s300 controller, first i thought it was a great deal but soon after it was shipped to me i realised that the fiery s300 didn't had any cd's with drivers software or whatever to make this work.
    So this is my problem , the pc has windows xp embedded but when just about to enter windows the screen blacks and nothing happens, on the front panel LCD i have the message Completing Software Installation. Please Wait .... 05.04.22, i made a image of the hard disk then i got hiren's cd to enter the partition and see what's on the hard drive , i discovered a folder called Fiery with a setup that had 400 MB, i installed Windows Xp Pro and then i runned the setup that installed some fiery apache and stuff like that but no drivers, i can see in the control panel 4 Multimedia Controller devices and one USB device, that , and also the display on the fiery S300 will display only 05.04.22 no message no nothing.
    I coudn't get much information on this, are there any cd's with the software, do i need to install this windows xp embedded ? is there any recovery cd for this? . Does anyone have it ?

I appreciate if anyone could help me in this matter !

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    You will need the recovery cd's as these have the internal drivers to run the toshiba.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

croation26

yes i understand that

i read about this , but i don't have any cd. do you have any recovery cd for fiery s300 ?

farooq
    hi
    the fiery only shows a wall paper if you connect a monitor on it. you need to enter the IP address of the fiery into a browser on any other pc on the same network. you should be able to log in as a guest and click on download driver icon. you can download the driver from there.
    Regards
    Farooq

croation26

it's black

hello, after windows loads , the screen is black , and the front panel lcd says Completing Software Installation. After making a image with acronis of all the hard drive, i reinstaled windows xp , and run the fiery setup that i found on the c: partition , also found some drivers for the controller board Efi VEGA they are called, soon after windows loads a fiery bar appears on the upper side of the desktop with a blinking green and the message Starting, after a few minutes it's apears something like Idle and the windows shutsdown automaticaly. I don't know the fiery ip address, Safe mode is not loading, i get a blue screen when i try to go in safe mode.