Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    banno

Estudio 3511/4511

Hi all
    I have 2 machines not working properly. The 4511 reports Power Failure even though it boots up fine.
    The 3511 reports a service required but I have tried to get the error code by pressing clear and 8 together but nothing happens. Can anyone please advise

regards
    Mick

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Estudio 3511/4511

Press FC key 2x, to clear the power failure message (power was interupted to the machine without a proper shutdown) and on the other machine, c + 8 only works for jam codes and service call errors, what service is it asking for?

Regards!

A.

banno
    Quote Originally Posted by copytechman View Post
    Press FC key 2x, to clear the power failure message (power was interupted to the machine without a proper shutdown) and on the other machine, c + 8 only works for jam codes and service call errors, what service is it asking for?

Regards!

A.
    Thanks.
    I have just the service icon flashing and nothing else

regards
    Mick

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    not sure what you mean by "icon is flashing". 08/253 will show you the last 30 or so service/jam error codes by date and configuration. What is the last "C" code you see here?

banno
    Thanks for your help. The error code is F100. Is it serious

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    Only if you want to copy/scan/print or fax!!!! Bad HDD. You'll need to replace the HDD and re-load system firmware. I hope your next post is not "how do I do this, and can you send me the firmware?" If you don't know how this is accomplished, get a qualified Toshiba tech involved, probably will run you $150 for the HDD and 1 hour of labor. EMujo

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    The 4511 reports Power Failure even though it boots up fine.
    It says Power Failure when it isnt shutdown properly, to turn off a 3511 / 4511 press

1 User Functions
    2 User (Tab)
    3 Shutdown

not shutting down properly can wreck hard drives (like your other machine)

Technician
    Hi all

i have 2 problems with my toshiba 4511 and i need someone help

FIRST: when i open my toshiba i find language (svenska ) and i can't change it from the language menu as there is no other language .. and when i went to the settings 08-220 i can't change No. 5 language to any other language (when i change to No. 1 and restart the machince i find is changed automatically to No. 5 again)

SECOND: when i give a print order from the computer using any connection (USB , Parallel or Network) the data led keeps blinking but no printing is there and even when i go to job status i find no orders there,, and the copier can't do any thing till i restart it..

Noting that all process of coping is working super fine ..

Can any body help me Please ( i think it's a matter of firmware but i can't get it even throught toshiba agency)

Fady Gendy
    Gfady1@hotmail.com