Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    DaveCarpenter

Question Toshiba e-studio 451c

Need to know how to change the paper type in this machine. The fax is printing to the legal paper tray and it's set to LD instead of LG! Is it done under 05? don't have the change paper type in my notes.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    Toshiba e-studio 451c

Press the User Functions button and then 'Drawer' or 'General - Drawer'. You then select your cassette, tell it what size paper is in the tray and then select the paper type.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

DaveCarpenter
    there is no drawer option under user functions. i looked everywhere in the screen, pressed every sub-option. under the general tab, there is nothing pertaining to the paper drawers.

Press USER FUNCTION - USER - DRAWER

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    Toshiba e-studio 451c

Have a look in the User manual. The function that you are trying to preform is a user related function and doesn't need to adjustment of 05 or 08 codes.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Also be aware you can't change the paper size on the fly. You either have to supply the tray with the paper that the machine "thinks" is in it, or delete the job. You could try powering down with the jobs in memory, setting 08-449 to a 1 and then turning back on and see if it will run without jamming at least.