Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    cedcokristin

Exclamation Toshiba 3510C error codes

My 3510C is throwing a CA00 error code. Does anyone know what this means or does anyone have a list of service error codes for this machine?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Toshiba 3510C error codes

I just checked documentation about that code [CA00] Image position alignment abnormality but procedure it too long and maybe you should consider calling a tech...

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    How have the copies looked lately? Color and B&W? A lot of times this code pops up because one of the developers is depleted... but it could be a wide range of problems that would cause this code.
    I will not give you service manuals or firmware.

cedcokristin
    The copies were fine, but the machine had a toner spill which was fixed. It was working fine again for 2 days and then went down with the CA00 error code. We had 2 techs out here for an hour tripping over each other and they could not figure it out.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Hard to say, but dependent on how bad the toner spill was perhaps the sensors that detect registration on the belt are dirty. Just an idea... There is one at front one at rear and there is a IQC sensor in the middle. Again, there are a ton of things that might cause this error. Most of which, IMO are pretty apparent to someone familiar with the equipment.
    I will not give you service manuals or firmware.

cedcokristin
    My hubby was a tech for Kodak for 7 yrs and has the skills to do any procedure, but is not trained on the Toshiba product. Is there somewhere to buy the service manuals with these procedures in them?