Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Oce 4530 Help!

android

Oce 4530 Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client who has a OCE IM4530 that’s been giving me a huge headache. So i have a few questions and any answers would be great.

1. Which Toshiba is this?

2. It needs the Print/Scan Dongle, would anyone know the part number, and will the Toshiba one work with the Oce?

3. Im now getting Error Code F200, anyone with a manual who could shine some light on this code?

Thanks very much, i enjoy this forum tremendously, it’s nice to finally post.

Amir

It's an e453 series clone

F200 error occurs if someone takes the data overite kit off

If you get a manual for the e450/452/453 it will tell you how to remove error. Sometimes you have to flash the machine to get rid of the message if the firmware is above version 329.

android
    Thanks Travis, i will look for the manual from justmanuals, and hopefully i dont have to flash it, that sounds difficult

Its true i pulled the encryption USB Dongle out once and started getting the error, i did put it back where it was, but its still complaining.

Any info also on the P/S Dongle would be great, OCE isnt very much help with this part.

android
    Hey Guys,

Im still dealing with this machine. Ive talked to few other techs who are a bit stumped, including Toshiba and Oce.

2 questions.

1. Will the GM-2061 which is the Print/Scan Enabler for the Toshiba E-studio 453 work with the Oce IM4530?
    2. Will the Toshiba E-studio 453 System Firmware work on the IM4530

Any help would be VERY much appreciated.

toner monkey 100+ Posts jamesyboy's Avatar
    set 08-653 to 0 this will clear youre code

I would think a tosh dongle would work on this machine

you can set a print scan trial period of up to 60 days but only once in the machines life

android
    Thanks jamesyboy. The clients used up the trial period already. I will try that code, although i believe its for the 450-452 machines, 453 requires flashing. Last time i agree to do software diagnostic on a re brand machine :-)

I found a GM-2061 for him, and its less than $200, so i will have him decide on the gamble i guess.

no probs happy to help its the same code for the 353 changing the code just swiches off incryption

dont know about flashing it sounds a bit dodgy 08-669 will re set the sys board

good luck with it anyway they are good machines if you change feed tyres at about half rec volume put ricoh tyres on the ped

well said !cant beleive peolpe sell manuals and firmware

did these people write the manuals program the firmware

we are all a bunch of toner monkies here to help each other ???