Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

toshiba estudio450

toshiba estudio450 shows white page i hv reset the copier,change tc board,crona,drum crona and check drum charge,chec copier own print but it also gvs white,can any body guide me?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    First thing first: Is it on copies or prints or both? If only copies CCD/SLG/Scanner Assy.

Other wise: Is the Developer turning, and how about the Transfer/Seperation?
    I will not give you service manuals or firmware.

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    Check the gears on the rear of the dev unit. I have several that break one or more of these every 50k. Replaced the dev unit and still breaks them.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Check the gears on the rear of the dev unit. I have several that break one or more of these every 50k. Replaced the dev unit and still breaks them.
    This is the weakest point in this model. But 50k sounds really anxiously for new dev unit with new developer. Concerning this problem for me it is very critical two things - doctor-sleev gap (it must be not so narrow because driving getting hard and gears wears out and too wide because OD would be damaged) and gear in the machine side (must be clean and free of developer particles). Also dev bias must be as should in order developer not to scatter. I am sure You have checked these things but it is worthy to say again.

BR

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    are you getting even the faintest image at all, or polar bear in snowstorm type of copy? Faint image would lead me in the developer direction, or transfer corona (no main charge should result in black copies). Laser unit failure would result in blank copy (write to black), but in most cases you would expect some sort of CA code. Have you looked for a latent image on the drum? Also, if you follow the leads that route X-fer and Sep power to the X-fer/sep assy, there is a electrode block (mounted on door under T/S assy) that arced out and caused this symptom. Pt# is 6LE76403000. Blank copies and no codes. Emujo

toner monkey 100+ Posts jamesyboy's Avatar
    check dev bias connector located in machine frame under dev unit these machines suffer with dev drive clutch failure

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    machine is giving blank white from its own counter and copy.i dnt understand what to do.guide me ihv replaced drum and developing unit but print still remains white

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    Have you looked at the other items posted? What did you find. Emujo

Is the developer unit turning? Take your finger and wipe the mag roller off and shove it in, let the machine go through a copy cycle and see if your mark is still there. If your mark is still there after making a copy then it's not turning and there is a problem with the drive. Blank copy would also be caused by a problem with the laser, usually I'd expect a CAxx code but you might just have some obstruction in the beam path. Could also be caused by no transfer, stop a LD size sky shot halfway (open front cover during copy process) and see if there is an image on the drum. Check the developer drive first.
    I will not give you service manuals or firmware.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    there is no image on drum unit when i stopped a copy!