There is a matter mutually begging: my E-STUDIO 35 is what the computer and duplicator integrate together, the original operate system is the WIN NT, printing the plank as GL-1010.
Now the hard drive of the computer is bad, the system has already collapse, because of have no backup, also didn't recover the CD, I lately buy a hard drive now, the operate system that pack is the WINDOWS XP, the operate system can normally install with the start.
But hint"the PCI bridge connects the equipments" and did not install in the system equipments management, can't drive the duplicator, my estimate of did not install the Bridge board to drive.

I downloaded the GL-1010 to print to drive and the instauration CD of the GL-1020, but did not find out the Bridge board to drive.

Excuse me, does the everyone think the all new gearing this set duplicator, can use the WINDOWS XP?
How find out the Bridge board to drive the procedure?If can't install the WINDOWS XP, which the WIN NT that can provide the original machine kit?

Thank the everyone!