Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Estudio 250

www.gotmanuals.com

Estudio 250

I have an estudio 250 that wrinkles the pages as it exits, it has a new fuser and I checked the paper tray guides. I suspect the transfer has anyone seen the transfer do this?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Estudio 250

Why don't you read one of your manuals?

kaloyan_bulgaria
    Look for problems at the exit cover. It gets burned and some plastic pieces could deform the exiting paper. Look at the exit scrappers at the exit unit. Some of them might be damaged too. Replace them ot just cut them off.

www.gotmanuals.com
    Look Buddy you don't want to get into with me. I respect what you do and what you have built. I think some of the whining and bragging is a little gay, but I give you credit. My website is just a learning experience, If I gain and others can 2...great. If we don't..no sweat off my balls.Not trying to get rich on it. I have a successful career as a technician. Yeah I do work for somebody but I have earned enough respect there to do what I want. I had a business before and I will again. For now I want to learn and create something.So instead of you being a scared little girl and thinking my site will ruin your 60K a year and your NY & Philly field trips. Focus on yours and how it can be better. Make sense?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    I wouldn't suspect the transfer unless the guide is not fitted correctly over the separation wire. I'd suspect either the paper getting kicked sideways/wrinkled by the feed tires (in this case the image will be crooked on the page.) OR I would look at the little white/black fingers in the exit unit. They crack all the time and will catch the paper. I believe the black plastic is the newer style which works better.
    I will not give you service manuals or firmware.