Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    I would have your Toshiba people call sales support or the in touch center to make sure. I found no code to do this on my own but sometimes the "gurus" can find something or make something work for you. You WILL be missing out on a great machine if you don't get this series. I can't speak for the competition but these machines run basically trouble free. We have one with half a million on it and maybe 5 or so service calls that actually required fixing something.
    I will not give you service manuals or firmware.

Technician
    Just an update on this issue.

Sales Rep and Tech called Toshiba and Konica and stated that neither systems would do a file overwrite. I again explained that the original Konica would in fact overwrite the file. They tested our old Konica and low and behold it did exactly what I told them it would do. So they are replacing the new Toshiba with a Konica and guarantee that it works just like the old Konica. Replacement takes place Monday. Thanks for the help.

Stede

A late offering

Not sure if you've solved this issue, but I think I may have a workaround.
    Use the toshiba's abillity to Scan to a remote directory, make the remote your default location. ( User Functions, *I think admin, then the scan button to do this.. It maybe under just the user tab, going from memory here. Play with it.)
    Now that your off the copier you can make a batch file and have that move the contents to yet another directory, just make sure to add /y to your move/copy command and that will take care of your issue if you script the computer to run this batch file on the hour.

You can try going from the SMB shared drive in the copier to the target directory, but I know this doesn't work on the older es-352 series with the latest fireware. The 2830c is THE toshiba copier. Love it, don't hate it. It's just protecting users from themselves.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    eStudio 2830c File overwrite issue

Thanks for that input. I will put it im my memory in case I hit this situation again.

Gabdelaziz

Exclamation Re: eStudio 2830c File overwrite issue

Hello,
    We recently got a used eStudio 2830c with previous owner PW on it which is not the factory PW.
    Can any one please let me know how to reset the PW?

Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Systech View Post
    Copier Firmware Version--T450SY0U218
    Copier Main ROM Version--450M-21
    Copier Scanner ROM Version--450S-10

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    eStudio 2830c File overwrite issue

Lightbulb Re: eStudio 2830c File overwrite issue

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com