Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Hello jcontractor, I was working on a 281c, similiar machine, I change the belt and drum, but it had the same problem, so I change the transfer roller that is in the transfer belt unit, and that fix the problem.

Service Manager 100+ Posts
    Toshiba Estudio 351C

Quote Originally Posted by ameritech View Post
    Hello jcontractor, I was working on a 281c, similiar machine, I change the belt and drum, but it had the same problem, so I change the transfer roller that is in the transfer belt unit, and that fix the problem.
    That's really a good feedback from you.
    Good news form me, I will try the Transfer roller first.
    I'm was planing to change all TBU, Transfer Roller, Belt itself and cleaning Blade.
    But right now I don't have the cleaning blade on hand and I was stocked, but I have the transfer roller, now I have an a clear idea and I will proceed.

I really appreciate the comment.

Toshiba Estudio 351C

Quote Originally Posted by ToshibaTech View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are different. It will be obvious. One thing to consider is you will not get great color copies on this machine period. A full PM (developers, drum, charge, blades, 2nd Transfer, and THOROUGH cleaning) will get you as good as it will get and that is considered "business" color. I.E. color quality suitable for graphs, charts, text. Passable on photographs but not spectacular by any means. It shouldn't need a drum but depending on how many color copies it might need developers.
    It is the Developer of the Estudio 3511 compatible with the Estuido 351C?

Toshiba Estudio 351C

Quote Originally Posted by ToshibaTech View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are different. It will be obvious. One thing to consider is you will not get great color copies on this machine period. A full PM (developers, drum, charge, blades, 2nd Transfer, and THOROUGH cleaning) will get you as good as it will get and that is considered "business" color. I.E. color quality suitable for graphs, charts, text. Passable on photographs but not spectacular by any means. It shouldn't need a drum but depending on how many color copies it might need developers.
    Yes, I will perform a Full PM, Toner, Developer, TBU, !st transfer roller. And I found this information from one of our suppliers, the devolper of the 3511 is compatible with the 351C.
    I have plenty of parts of the 3511, Also I found that the 1st transfer roller is compatible as well.

Toshiba Estudio 351C

Thanks, also I clean the Laser unit and It's printing better.

Toshiba Estudio 351C

Toshiba Estudio 351C Copy Quality

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Start by cleaning the machine, and I mean everything. pull the transfer belt out and clean all the rollers under the belt. clean the laser glass, and check the drum,drum blade, and main charge.
    Just for feedback, I perform all the copytechnet forum expert advice and the machine goes better and better. I clean all the laser system, it goes better. The customer approve the copy quality but with a compromise witch consist in change TBU unit kit.

Here is an item that I never expect a few days ago, The machine gave a Call for service or Maintenance required condition. When I hit my customer office and turn the machine on the machine didn't gave any message, but I check the 08-251 (Counter on 120,000) and 08-252 (counter in 101,000). I just reset both counters and then the copy quality goes 100% of it's performance. Incredible; I do bias reset on small printers like Brother and It goes better in copy quality, but those are small monochrome machines. I never expect the same in this big machine.

Well, it is produced by reset the bias in the machine?
    Voltages goes to default conditions?

At the time the machine is printing 100% in black and 100% in color mode.
    It just print incredible clear, sharp, vivid, etc.

I will appreciate any comment about this.

Toshiba Estudio 351C

Just for feedback, I perform all the copytechnet forum expert advice and the machine goes better and better. I clean all the laser system, it goes better. The customer approve the copy quality but with a compromise witch consist in change TBU unit kit.

Here is an item that I never expect a few days ago, The machine gave a Call for service or Maintenance required condition. When I hit my customer office and turn the machine on the machine didn't gave any message, but I check the 08-251 (Counter on 120,000) and 08-252 (counter in 101,000). I just reset both counters and then the copy quality goes 100% of it's performance. Incredible; I do bias reset on small printers like Brother and It goes better in copy quality, but those are small monochrome machines. I never expect the same in this big machine.

Toshiba Estudio 351C

Quote Originally Posted by jcontractor View Post
    Thanks, also I clean the Laser unit and It's printing better.

Independent technician 100+ Posts jayc67's Avatar
    Hello!

I'm looking for parts for Toshiba e-studio 351C. Can anybody help me?
    Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tinnyjay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Start by cleaning the machine, and I mean everything. pull the transfer belt out and clean all the rollers under the belt. clean the laser glass, and check the drum,drum blade, and main charge.
    Mr Spock,please really i need your help.
    Would you be pleased to check my post here :
    Toshiba E-Studio 520 Update Failed,Reinstall Firmware.

Please help me
    "Who loves the roses,must also bear thumbs"