Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts excanonguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meach View Post
    You will probably need to replace 6le24385000. 13-tr-unit-1 item number 29. also the mylar that attaches to it, item 33. This has fixed all of our e011 errors.
    Have theu changed the design of the parts in some way??

Field Tech 500+ Posts
    Tosh 2500-c getting EO11 codes.

Toshiba modded those parts Meach mentioned for jamming issues. They have changed the shape in the guide where the actuator goes through.

here is the BSI number G08H978 with the info on the part.
    It didn't say that I couldn't do it in the manual.

Thanks as soon as I get some time in the shop I will play around with it a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesyboy View Post
    maybe increase trans roller ch bias
    In 05 Mode it says its un adjustable...I think the copier re-adjusts it frequently... we have tried 3 different doors off machines here in the shop...diffrent transf belt assy , swapped the HVT assy tried some 24lb paper it does it from all cassettes ..I am waiting for the paper guide mod and mylare sheet to come from Toshiba, anyone got any other ideas to try in the meantime lol!

Field Tech 500+ Posts

The TR2 chargle will adjust, in relation to the amount of work it has done (in pm support). Maybe try to reset the codes relating to the transfer side of things? see what happens. I have never had this fault and am curious to know the fix. Hope you find fix and post
    It didn't say that I couldn't do it in the manual.

Re: Tosh 2500-c getting EO11 codes.

Still no solution to this problem...we have installed the mod parts no change...I did add an extra ground wire from the transfer door frame to the main chassis....got over 300 copies from it then it started the jamming again . Last week when I was off one of the other techs swapped the sys board assy ,still jammed and I had already swapped out the power supply hvt stuff with no change, this machine is starting to tick me off lol!! I just wanted to bring the thread back up to the top , so more people would see it and maybe throw some ideas at me...thanks in advance !!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

When you get the eo11 code after you clear it do you get a e030 code that sometimes wont clear unless you turn off/on? I found in 03 mode checking the cling sensor in the door it worked fine. When I closed the side door it was fine, but when I closed the duplex it said there was paper there. If I pushed on the side door with the duplex open I could make the sensor go back and forth. The only way I could stop that from happening was to adjust-bend the sensor mount angle. Now in the 03 mode and checking the sensor When I pushthe doors in or close the duplexer the sensor does not change. I have not had the code come back since then.

Of all the jams in the memory only a couple were followed by the e030 code, but it was no problem to clear it...we have tried three different door assy's with no change at all....

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

On mine I changed the whole door also and that didnt work. The only thing that worked was changing the sensor angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    On mine I changed the whole door also and that didnt work. The only thing that worked was changing the sensor angle.
    Thanks Hansen88 ,so its the bracket for the cling detection sensor that you are adjusting?(just wanna make sure lol) if so are you moving it towards or away from the transfer belt? I am gonna try and get into the shop in the next couple of days and try it out. Thanks again!