Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    CapitalTech

E-Studio 281C Error

I have an es-281c that is giving me lots of problems. The original problem was a CEEO error code. I replaced the transfer belt and both home position sensors, and now it only gives me the CEEO error code when it copies in color. If it copies in Black and White it works fine, what could be causing this im desperate.

Thanks

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    E-Studio 281C Error

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Field Tech 500+ Posts
    E-Studio 281C Error

Here is a fault which sometimes causes it. People miss it often. The roller next to the TR1 roller can become stiff cue to build up in the bushon. Clean em and apply a small( VERY SMALL) amount of grease. The other bushons which cause the problem are the ones which are used to run the roller next to the roller which comes into contact with the TR2 roller. With the rollers not turning, can cause the code. I excuse myself if i am a bit blunt. Had a rough day and a few beers. To many finisher problems today.
    It didn't say that I couldn't do it in the manual.

rajahdel

Re: E-Studio 281C Error

Hi I know you said you replaced the home sensors, but i would recommend checking that the sensors didn't get any on them. I had that error where the tapes on the Belt came off. after changing the belt only black and white would work, color gave error. I checked the sensors and found they were dirty. the 281c/351c/451c series internals can get dirty, so i suggest checking them again