Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    chinaman

Failure of Denali 2nd Transfer Roller

3rd and final post for the day.

TTEC introduced the new type 2nd transfer roller (the one with green marking) not long ago. This roller still fails below its recommended life, around 30%~40%.

Have any of you guys encounter this matter in field? Any workaround or countermeasure to prevent pre-mature failure?

Hi,

I have similiar case in here like this, than i tried to change this roller with analog machine type 1560. certainly you have little bit modificate it, than that roller can install on to denali.

rgds

Quote Originally Posted by sergei View Post
    3rd and final post for the day.

TTEC introduced the new type 2nd transfer roller (the one with green marking) not long ago. This roller still fails below its recommended life, around 30%~40%.

Have any of you guys encounter this matter in field? Any workaround or countermeasure to prevent pre-mature failure?

chinaman
    which roller are you referring to? it's been some time that i had service that model.. say abt 5 - 6 yrs.. can't really recall which roller is similar to that which you mentioned.

anyway, i received a new batch of rollers a few days ago. noticed that this time the rollers have red marking instead of green. but can't really see any differences with the previous one with green marking.. will try it out..
    Last edited by sergei; 09-13-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: add new comment

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Denali 2nd transfer Roller

Hello Sorry

I cant understand which model of Machine you are talking about.Plz tell me the model then i can give you some idea

Nazakat

chinaman
    Hi, we are refering to Toshiba eStudio 351c/451c.
    Have you encounter such failures of the transfer roller in your region?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

e studio351c451c

Hi, yes i have the same problem.But till the time of writing i am unable to manage some other way.It never produces recomended copies and gets damaged very early. if find any solution, please let me know

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

2nd Transfer Roller e studio351c/451c

Dear All
    I have found one company which provide the same roller with a very good qulity.I have used that roller......Excelent results....Wanna know that company.

PM me

Quote Originally Posted by sergei View Post
    which roller are you referring to? it's been some time that i had service that model.. say abt 5 - 6 yrs.. can't really recall which roller is similar to that which you mentioned.

anyway, i received a new batch of rollers a few days ago. noticed that this time the rollers have red marking instead of green. but can't really see any differences with the previous one with green marking.. will try it out..

HI Buddy,

sorry has made you confused. the mistake is mine. I slip between transfer roller and feed roller. Plz ignore my reply before.

regards

Technician
    how many paper tray cassett ?

BigDog

no more dots

Toshiba applied a brownish-red mark to the end of the roller shafts to make them different from earlier, unimproved versions. The improvements have been factory applied and the brown dot is no longer being applied. This was the latest news as of the middle of March.