Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

eStudio 452 - SRAM ERROR

I have a problem with eStudio 452. After turning off and on again it does't work. After entering the 08, message appears "SRAM ERROR DOES IT INITALIZE". After the acceptance and turning on everything is ok, but does not retain settings. I replaced MB battery and RAM unfortunately, nothing helped.

Please help

Greetings
    Jacob

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    eStudio 452 - SRAM ERROR

Re: eStudio 452 - SRAM ERROR

We had exact same problem on an e281c. Copier would work fine for a while and then lock up- the only way to get it working again was to go into 08 and we'd get the same message you did. The final solution was replacing the System board- it's been perfect ever since.
    Why does every customer think they're the first one to ever say: "you've been here so much we should get you an office, ha, ha, ha"?

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: eStudio 452 - SRAM ERROR

Try a firmware downgrade 1st, if you are at 35X do a ver 300 (select all) then go back up to the latest. This has worked for me many times in the past...something gets corrupted when you try to skip the intermediate updates. Another thing that might help is to try the process with the recovery jigs (if you can find them). EMujo