Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my toshiba E-35 is waiting for adding toner?

Hi,everybody.
    I have a problem abt Toshi E-35.it is waiting for adding toner.even though,i put new toner,so it become normally.but after day.i'll continue so.

Plz help me.
    thank a lot

-------------------

Welcome to Viet nam

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Copier_Guy's Avatar
    I don't know if this machine has the same system, but I recently had the same problem with an E-Studio 3511 that constantly asked for toner. It turned out the Toner Supply Up Auger was broken. It was a Bear to replace, but once I did, a lot of the problems and frequent calls from the customer went away. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard from them going on 2 months (Knock On Wood).

Quote Originally Posted by Copier_Guy View Post
    I don't know if this machine has the same system, but I recently had the same problem with an E-Studio 3511 that constantly asked for toner. It turned out the Toner Supply Up Auger was broken. It was a Bear to replace, but once I did, a lot of the problems and frequent calls from the customer went away. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard from them going on 2 months (Knock On Wood).
    thank Copier_Guy.

toshiba e35 and 3511.i dont know.but e35,e45 is same as DP 3500.DP 4500.Do you know that?Help me

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    When was the last developer change done? Pull the dev unit and see if it is overloaded with toner. If it is then the toner sensor should be replaced. There is a short auger in the toner unit that could be broken but usually it is one of the gears that is broken.
    The 3511 has two toner transport auger the 35 has one.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    When was the last developer change done? Pull the dev unit and see if it is overloaded with toner. If it is then the toner sensor should be replaced. There is a short auger in the toner unit that could be broken but usually it is one of the gears that is broken.
    The 3511 has two toner transport auger the 35 has one.
    let me try your introducing.thank Mr Spock

i dont know why that.but the copy is very nice.

e35 adding toner

check toner rotating mechanism at the back could be 180 degrees out of whack

Service Manager 250+ Posts just a tech's Avatar
    i have had problem with these before..problem was what MICKO said.. happened when customer removed toner cartidge and then closed front door before installing new cartridge..when that happens, the cartridge rotation unit rotates and the hole in collar misaligns..hope it helps..

Technician
    yeah one god test is to mark the toner bottle and check if it even turns then go back and follow steps to the toner drive including the 180 out of wack

Technician
    my toshiba E-35 is waiting for adding toner?

are you from viet nam

i know that you used secondhand machines
    let do something for it??
    1.are your machine volt - let check the voltage 110v or 220v
    2.what is your machine use toner- let check heard of toner - toner U or D or E.Them not same.
    3.if you use toner away charge or added by toner pack. let check to keep toner's back straight.
    goog luck

cheemeister
    Hi all! I'm bringing this up because I've got the same problem with my e-studio 3511.

I've checked the alignment of the toner cartridge with the collar, and that seems fine, i.e. the 'receiver' in the collar lines up with the port on the cartridge. If it is 180 degrees out, this would be visible without any disassembly, right (besides removing the toner cartridge)?

Based on the above discussion, that leaves the toner supply up auger, developer auger, various gears and the toner sensor in the developer.

There is a fair bit of toner in the developer. I'm not sure what 'enough' is, but it should cover the sensor. Does that tell me that the sensor isn't working?

If that is the case, and if everything else is working, then if I keep on going through the 'adding toner' cycle long enough, the developer should eventually overflow with toner, right?

Thanks for your help!