Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

ESTUDIO 720 problem with the pcb sys

Hi, i have a st720 begin in the morning every day staying with the logo of copier toshiba, and then it was ok, then i change the memory 256mb, 2 days after again the logo toshiba, i did 08-690, i reload the firmware version 354, and nothing, then i get other SYS PCB, and reload the firmware again, it work for 3 days and again the logo appear, i did 3-clear option 3 and nothing, now i can not reload the firmware, it stay in NOW INITIALIZING and do not change to reload the firmware, and i put other SYS PCB and in the screen appear the logo with little bar like something this '' '' '' '' that disapear in 15 seconds and the machine stay with the logo toshiba, and i had to change again the memory of 256mb, because the other not work any more. The costumer want to kill me but i do not have more SYS PCB, I have 3 sys pcb bad, thanks.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: ESTUDIO 720 problem with the pcb sys

you probably need to find the recovery jigs and get the MFP back to a factory level (300) after this you can reload the HDD Data for ver 300 then update to latest version. If you don't have the jigs, you're screwed!!! Emujo

Technician

Re: ESTUDIO 720 problem with the pcb sys

I do not have the jigs, and I would like to know why this pcb sys are bads, i am working to find this jigs for intenet, thanks Emujo