Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    sjinachandran

Post toshiba e-282 hanged out

Dear friends,
    Toshiba e-282 getting ready but i cont make a copy, even i press the print button i can hear the beep sound but the copy not made.
    In Scan option the bulk files are saved, how to delet all the files. (i had a doubt the first problum presist due to bulk scan files are saved inside the sacne option)

Technician

Re: toshiba e-282 hanged out

Quote Originally Posted by sjinachandran View Post
    Dear friends,
    Toshiba e-282 getting ready but i cont make a copy, even i press the print button i can hear the beep sound but the copy not made.
    In Scan option the bulk files are saved, how to delet all the files. (i had a doubt the first problum presist due to bulk scan files are saved inside the sacne option)
    Reintialize of system board 08+665 and intialize if work ok, if not load a firmeware for the machine

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    toshiba e-282 hanged out

Lightbulb Re: toshiba e-282 hanged out

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician

Sounds like the hard-drive is full. I recommend getting a handbook from Paul at Just Manuals so you can reformat the hard drive. Another issue I also found was the thermistors had enough build up on them to cause a delay in printing. You may want to check that also. Good Luck.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

I would save the initialization as a last resort...this usually induces other problems ( meter reads in excess of 2 million for one)..Replace the HDD and get the MFP to the latest firmware before you do anything more drastic. Emujo

toner monkey 100+ Posts jamesyboy's Avatar

yOU COULD CLEAR THE FILES IN TOP ACCESS IF NOT GO FOR IT FORMAT THE HDD 08-690

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    toshiba e-282 hanged out

\\IPaddressofthemachine\file_share

Got to that UNC path from a computer and then delete the files that you don't need.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.