Toshiba e 282 can not display

When you turn on the fan noise is heard. But the display is dark
    I tried replacing and identify errors in sys board

help me find errors parts to replace on board

Thanks all

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    Toshiba e 282 can not display

Re: Toshiba e 282 can not display

Does the engine go through any of the warm up stages or at least rotate the drum when you turn it on?

If the machine isn't going through the normal warm up stages, then you could have a faulty power supply.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl View Post
    Does the engine go through any of the warm up stages or at least rotate the drum when you turn it on?

If the machine isn't going through the normal warm up stages, then you could have a faulty power supply.
    I confirm that errors in sys board

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

How, exactly, did you confirm the error was on the system bd? By swapping them? If so, there are no servicable parts (other that NVRAM/RAM modules)..if it's working then your done...throw the bad board away...if you need to know specifcally what is wrong with the board send it to HYTECH...Emujo

Technician

Do NOT try to swap more than one board at a time or you WILL put the machine into a state that only a Toshiba technician can undo. This has to do with the counterfeiting protection built into the copier. Don't blindly swap boards, and if you didn't already know that, you really need to get a certified tech to repair the copier.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bpistulka View Post
    Do NOT try to swap more than one board at a time or you WILL put the machine into a state that only a Toshiba technician can undo. This has to do with the counterfeiting protection built into the copier. Don't blindly swap boards, and if you didn't already know that, you really need to get a certified tech to repair the copier.

Clarification....the problem happens when you replace more than 1 board at a time and try to put the boards back into the MFP they came from...If you are using a working MFP to trouble shoot, then it's critical that you swap 1 board, if it doesn't fix the problem remove and put the board back into the original MFP and power it on/off...But I agree with Ppistulka, this sounds like you're over your head...call a Toshiba tech. Emujo