Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

New EBx456CSE Errors

Found that this new 456cse seems not so stable....
    This is the 2nd time i've encountered problem when deploying new machine on customer place...

1st experience:
    After setup new machine, provided training to customer, everythings working fine...Suddenly when customer started to use the machine, when pressed START button to do copying....the machine is not functioning...The machine is not freezed....can still press the screen....but can't copy...Try printing through network, also the same...Ends up entered 9+S mode, perform printing list, then only the machine back to normal...

2nd experience:
    Today installed another standalone machine, found that the machine cannot be shut down...After pressed shut down button, the screen show "shutting down in progress", then few flicks, the machine back to normal READY mode again...The machine is working, just can't shut down...
    *Disable super sleep mode, initialize network(08 mode), reset factory default
    Any ideas?

Re: New EBx456CSE Errors

Await the 20 flashes that will come out in the next 6 months.

Technician

I had this on a 656 & updated f/w to v1500 to correct it.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    New EBx456CSE Errors

Welcome to the joys of EBX! See my post "eBridge X Issues", I've had similar issues. I just upgraded f/w to v1500. Here's hoping it helps! I've got a lot of angry customers...
    Why does every customer think they're the first one to ever say: "you've been here so much we should get you an office, ha, ha, ha"?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Problem resolved after updated newer firmware...
    Btw, there r 2 different versions of firmware, which is 3CCD & 4CCD...

marn1980

Quote Originally Posted by didi2005 View Post
    Found that this new 456cse seems not so stable.... This is the 2nd time i've encountered problem when deploying new machine on customer place... 1st experience: After setup new machine, provided training to customer, everythings working fine...Suddenly when customer started to use the machine, when pressed START button to do copying....the machine is not functioning...The machine is not freezed....can still press the screen....but can't copy...Try printing through network, also the same...Ends up entered 9+S mode, perform printing list, then only the machine back to normal... 2nd experience: Today installed another standalone machine, found that the machine cannot be shut down...After pressed shut down button, the screen show "shutting down in progress", then few flicks, the machine back to normal READY mode again...The machine is working, just can't shut down... *Disable super sleep mode, initialize network(08 mode), reset factory default Any ideas?
    Please try to 3C --format HDD then update to new firmware V3300.