Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

toshiba e-studio 3500 firmware

hi there... actually i have a firmware toshiba e studio c3500. but the problem is when i update firmware. have a probem when printing use pc win 7. for xp ok dont have any problem. when i check with toshiba center, they said my firmware is need to update. so i dont have a latest firmware for this model. can someone help me to get the latest firmware for model e studio c2500/3500/3510. hope you can help ,coz i really need the firmware..

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: toshiba e-studio 3500 firmware

Quote Originally Posted by adween shaari View Post
    hi there... actually i have a firmware toshiba e studio c3500. but the problem is when i update firmware. have a probem when printing use pc win 7. for xp ok dont have any problem. when i check with toshiba center, they said my firmware is need to update. so i dont have a latest firmware for this model. can someone help me to get the latest firmware for model e studio c2500/3500/3510. hope you can help ,coz i really need the firmware..
    Since you have a contact at "Toshiba Center" why don't you just obtain the firmware from them??? Win 7 drivers are free on the public site. You wont have much luck with free firmware here. Additionaly, the firmware is region specific...if you get the US version you may induce other problems. Emujo