Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

TOSHIBA eStudio 166

Hye to everyone, i am new in photocopy technician, i just want to ask what is reset code for Toshiba e-Studio 166. I just service & replace the Drum, Cleaning Blade & Developer, but still the Service Lamp is ON, not blinking no any error but the light is ON, my question is how to make reset or switch off the Service Lamp to make it normal. Machine is normal working fine.

Thanks & best regards,

Juljie Bangsaja

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    TOSHIBA eStudio 166

Re: TOSHIBA eStudio 166

Reset 08-252 to 0

But after replacing those parts you should first initialize developer.(Adjustment of Auto-toner sensor) 05-200

Technician

Thank you very much for your information, yes sir i already calibrating the developer 05-200 but i have doubt while running the calibration how i know it is done machine automatic stopped by itself or i manually switch off after reading the calibration, means the light of developer will be done or turn off by itself then we will turn off the machine?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

It doesn't exactly go this way.
    1. you start the machine with 0 and 5 pressed and enter 280 and then press start. The main motor starts rotating.After it stops...
    2. You remove the developer unit. Empty the old developer. Vacuum the developer station ( if it has any foreign objects, it will leave blank spots on the magnetic roller).
    3. Replace developer D-2320. As you pure the new developer in the station, rotate manually the magnetic roller to see how the developer layer is forming on the magnetic roller.
    4. Put back the developer unit in the machine, and without the toner cartridge, you enter 200 and press start ( auto-toner sensor).
    5. The auto-toner sensor adjustment stops itself and shows values between 236-244 (aprox). You press start and then intrrerupt.
    6. As Bojans said, you turn off the maintenance led by powering the machine with 0 and 5 pressed and enter 252, then 0 then start and then intrrerupt. My suggestion is to specify a value for 05 ->251. This sets the maintenance led to turn on after a specified number of copies. It's easier to track the life of the developer or the drum.
    Good luck !

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    TOSHIBA eStudio 166

Thumbs up Re: TOSHIBA eStudio 166

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician

I am very happy, thank you very much for your support, Borjan & Saviour <-- very nice explanation thank you so much my job will done & successful. Once's again thanks a lot & best regards to all...

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Glad we could help. Best of wishes!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    TOSHIBA eStudio 166

You're welcome.

I have that problem, service call lamp is on, i want to off that, how can I make that?i dont nothing to do that copier.when i saw that the service call lamp is on.

Confused & Bewildered 250+ Posts sdrawkcab's Avatar

I'm typing this slowly so hopefully you'll understand.........READ THE POSTS
    Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints