Hye to everyone, i am new in photocopy technician, i just want to ask what is reset code for Toshiba e-Studio 166. I just service & replace the Drum, Cleaning Blade & Developer, but still the Service Lamp is ON, not blinking no any error but the light is ON, my question is how to make reset or switch off the Service Lamp to make it normal. Machine is normal working fine.
Thank you very much for your information, yes sir i already calibrating the developer 05-200 but i have doubt while running the calibration how i know it is done machine automatic stopped by itself or i manually switch off after reading the calibration, means the light of developer will be done or turn off by itself then we will turn off the machine?
It doesn't exactly go this way.
1. you start the machine with 0 and 5 pressed and enter 280 and then press start. The main motor starts rotating.After it stops...
2. You remove the developer unit. Empty the old developer. Vacuum the developer station ( if it has any foreign objects, it will leave blank spots on the magnetic roller).
3. Replace developer D-2320. As you pure the new developer in the station, rotate manually the magnetic roller to see how the developer layer is forming on the magnetic roller.
4. Put back the developer unit in the machine, and without the toner cartridge, you enter 200 and press start ( auto-toner sensor).
5. The auto-toner sensor adjustment stops itself and shows values between 236-244 (aprox). You press start and then intrrerupt.
6. As Bojans said, you turn off the maintenance led by powering the machine with 0 and 5 pressed and enter 252, then 0 then start and then intrrerupt. My suggestion is to specify a value for 05 ->251. This sets the maintenance led to turn on after a specified number of copies. It's easier to track the life of the developer or the drum.
Good luck !