Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Toshiba 3511??

Independent Service Tech 100+ Posts
    Toshiba 3511??

Question Toshiba 3511??

Has anyone had a CEB0 error code, hence black developer unit lifting problem. When copying or printing it shuts down with a wrench on display and issues a code (CEB0) every 10-20 prints aproximately. How hard is it to remove the black developer unit lifting clutch and has this clutch been a problem? Total count 229,231 with only 26,941 for color. Thanks for any help offered.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Toshiba 3511??

Exclamation Re: Toshiba 3511??

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

dxflyer

Re: Toshiba 3511??

[CEB0] Black developer unit lifting movement abnormality
    Is the black developer lifting clutch working properly? (Perform the output check: 03-433)
    NO 1. Check if the connector of the black developer lifting clutch is disconnected.
    2. Check if the connector CN362 on the LGC board is disconnected.
    3. Check if the connector pins are disconnected or the wires of harnesses are opencircuited.
    4. Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short- or open-circuited.
    5. Replace the black developer lifting clutch.
    6. Replace the LGC board.
    YES
    Are the black developer contact position detection sensor and black developer contact timing
    detection sensor working properly? (Perform the input check: 03-[FAX]ON/[1]/[C], /[1]/[B]
    NO 1. Check if the connectors of the black developer contact position detection sensor
    or black developer contact timing detection sensor are disconnected.
    2. Check if the connector CN361 on the LGC board is disconnected.
    3. Check if the connector pins are disconnected or the wires of harnesses are opencircuited.
    4. Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short- or open-circuited.
    5. Replace the black developer contact position detection sensor and black developer
    contact timing detection sensor.
    6. Replace the LGC board.
    YES
    1. Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short- or open-circuited.
    2. Replace the LGC board.

Field Tech 500+ Posts
    Toshiba 3511??

There are a few mods on the 4511 series for this fault. I even know most the part numbers of the top of my head (main drive belts/gears, the clutch/cam). Those machine bring on some bad memories, going into the fetal position as i type.

You will need to replace the cam at the front to the modified one and the clutch at the back. If they are already done and you have lazy techs/engineers you may need to check the lift sensors to see if they are dirty.
    It didn't say that I couldn't do it in the manual.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by michaelc View Post
    There are a few mods on the 4511 series for this fault. I even know most the part numbers of the top of my head (main drive belts/gears, the clutch/cam). Those machine bring on some bad memories, going into the fetal position as i type.

You will need to replace the cam at the front to the modified one and the clutch at the back. If they are already done and you have lazy techs/engineers you may need to check the lift sensors to see if they are dirty.
    Go for the lift Sensors.