Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    realized

Toshiba E-studio 650 SSH login/password?

So we have an old machine (its been replaced already). This machine, an E-studio 650 was a workhorse and still is. It just doesn't scan anymore. Our printer techs come out and "reload" the system (they rip it apart, plut in a CDROM, it does its thing, they put in another cd, reboot, done)

scanning function would usually come back for a few days just to die later......

to my understanding this toshiba might run a flavor of linux? also it has a "ssh" feature i can enable or disable from the web interface.

i was hoping to SSH into the box and see what was going on, read the raw log files. if i can troubleshot this thing to bad memory or a hard disk, it would be easy to repair ....

So my question is this.. what is the default ssh login/password for this machine?

thanks guys!

umsombra

Re: Toshiba E-studio 650 SSH login/password?

Friend, this machine by default uses User admin and password 123456 now about this being with a different password, there are some 08 simulations that resetam or exchange this password, check if it works there but sends me an email that I send you the this handbook service equipment.

Hugs!

realized

Re: Toshiba E-studio 650 SSH login/password?

here is the spot to enable SSh

but as you can see when i tried to login as "admin" with our normal administrato password, i get denied. also tried the same password with root.

im looking for the SSH password.

Thank you!

Status Ready
    Name GL00804C40305B
    Location 1
    Controller Type GL-1020
    Hard Disc Space Available: 6495 MB

ssh1.jpgssh2.jpg