Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: firmware engine fail M00

Quote Originally Posted by jerryl View Post
    hi all thanks for all the help. What happened was that the LCF gear mounting plate had pinched a wire that runs from the LCF to the power board. The fuse on the power board kept blowing and causing the M00 error. Fix was release pinched wire replace fuse and redid firmware and m/c went back to normal after that.
    Soooooo much trouble just for that but oh well all good now thanks for all the advise you guys gave me.
    It's something you won't forget jerryl, always look outside the 'BOX' - onya for letting All know - Cliff.

ergunkutval

Re: firmware engine fail M00

Quote Originally Posted by jerryl View Post
    hi all thanks for all the help. What happened was that the LCF gear mounting plate had pinched a wire that runs from the LCF to the power board. The fuse on the power board kept blowing and causing the M00 error. Fix was release pinched wire replace fuse and redid firmware and m/c went back to normal after that.
    Soooooo much trouble just for that but oh well all good now thanks for all the advise you guys gave me.

Thanks to Jerryl,

You gave me great idea and I found a blown fuse on power supply. I was struggling with firmeware/software unnecessarily.

Ergun Kutval