Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Toshiba 451c C020

Toshiba 451c C020

I know it originate in the developer motor etc.
    I couldn't repeat the error after resetting the machine. Run sim. 03-112 for long time, motor runs ok, no problems. The customer says that after the copier in standby it will jump to the error when they print. Any experience with this error?
    I have the manual but as I don't have the error when I was there I couldn't check voltage etc. Thanks.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Toshiba 451c C020

Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    I know it originate in the developer motor etc.
    I couldn't repeat the error after resetting the machine. Run sim. 03-112 for long time, motor runs ok, no problems. The customer says that after the copier in standby it will jump to the error when they print. Any experience with this error?
    I have the manual but as I don't have the error when I was there I couldn't check voltage etc. Thanks.
    Probably not the motor itself but more of a load on the drive - Dev Unit, check & turn gears by hand if tight then replace gears or Unit (life 500K) -lube bushings from Drive to Dev Drive gears (under Revolver) gears wear also - replace.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Toshiba 451c C020

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post
    Probably not the motor itself but more of a load on the drive - Dev Unit, check & turn gears by hand if tight then replace gears or Unit (life 500K) -lube bushings from Drive to Dev Drive gears (under Revolver) gears wear also - replace.
    Thanks, good ideas.

Field Tech 500+ Posts
    Toshiba 451c C020

Check the black dev drive clutch shaft. There is a bushon on there which can seize up. Check the obvios first like the dev unit etc. Easiest way to check the buson is to remove the black dev unit and then remove one of the colour dev units. In the gap left in the revolver unit you will see the three gears which transfer drive to the black dev unit. Give them a turn.
    It didn't say that I couldn't do it in the manual.

Technician

I am using Toshiba eStudio 451c printer in our office. I dont know how to check catridge ink level?And also Scanned document I am getting only on original size ,not able to get A4 size. Can Someone help me.

Technician

e-studio 451C do not show toner levels on copier screen you can check manual toners. open front cover and check it,