Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Exclamation Toshiba Estudio 5540 Cleaning unit is Full of toner

HI every one, we have 2 E-studio c5540 one of them is throwing out the Yellow toner and fillup the cleaning unit... and creating Yellow bands on page... any idea thanks...

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Toshiba Estudio 5540 Cleaning unit is Full of toner

Re: Toshiba Estudio 5540 Cleaning unit is Full of toner

I hope you find a solution, because I have an e5520c in my territory that does the same thing. I've replaced numerous parts and nothing works. Every few months I have to go over and vacuum out the cleaner assembly.
    Why does every customer think they're the first one to ever say: "you've been here so much we should get you an office, ha, ha, ha"?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aligis View Post
    HI every one, we have 2 E-studio c5540 one of them is throwing out the Yellow toner and fillup the cleaning unit... and creating Yellow bands on page... any idea thanks...
    Check the yellow corona to see if it let loose the block in the rear sometimes breaks over time which causes this problem

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aligis View Post
    Check PM, replace Drum, DCB & Grid, more than likely o/due also you may need to replace the Developer - remove Drum Unit & check Mag Roller for banding on it also - not a cheap job.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Luther's Avatar

This still happens on the 40 series, the toner has dv in it and is supposed to replenish the dv,(shouldnt have to change dv) there was a mod to the seal where the dv meets the toner bottle it was made wider so it could add more dv/toner mix...did a bunch of them and so far so good, but time will tell..changing the developer will help but it may happen again...and like the previous post said its not cheap

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

developer unit is ok , there was toner in chargeing unit ,, well cleaning unit was blocked at the exitance.... it was like someone has placed a brick wall....till now its working fine,, thanks for all