Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    FurmigaHumana

Toshiba e-Studio 451c stained print on full color

Hello

I'm having some trouble with my toshiba e-studio 451c, when I try to print something color, it comes out very stained with some kind of stripes on, b/w are just fine, here is the picture:

IMG_9711.JPG

What can cause this? I have recently disassembled the main unit (dont know the real name, it have the transport belt and the drum unit) to replace the transport belt, both cleaning blades are new...

Thanks.

Technician

Re: Toshiba e-Studio 451c stained print on full color

looking at the picture the black bar at the lower of the picture is not complete. Check the slit glass on the laser unit to see if it has a toner stain
    Quote Originally Posted by FurmigaHumana View Post
    Hello

I'm having some trouble with my toshiba e-studio 451c, when I try to print something color, it comes out very stained with some kind of stripes on, b/w are just fine, here is the picture:

IMG_9711.JPG

What can cause this? I have recently disassembled the main unit (dont know the real name, it have the transport belt and the drum unit) to replace the transport belt, both cleaning blades are new...

Thanks.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Check back side of process unit - unit that You mention. There is a small motor - check if You forgot to connect it with 2 pin cable.

BR
    I'll never ask if I didn't check user manual, service manual, parts list, BSI/TNI/TAD... web, existing threads.

FurmigaHumana

Quote Originally Posted by ivovb View Post
    Check back side of process unit - unit that You mention. There is a small motor - check if You forgot to connect it with 2 pin cable.

BR
    IMG_9701.JPG
    Are you talking about this motor? If so, yes, it is working fine, I actually had to fix the wires but it is spinning properly.

IMG_9826.JPG
    b/w is completely fine, not a single stain, but anything I try to print in color comes out stained, even if is a full white document. Anyone have any idea on which part should I check? I tried to push the drum cleaning blade a little bit closer and things got worst, same for the belt cleaning blade, could it be related to the Drum thermistor or the Main charger?

thanks everybody

*Obs: Ignore the weird, blurry image. sometimes this happens, a simple reboot fix the problem.