Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy eStudio 2330c Parts Manual

Folks,

I am in need of a parts manual for a Toshiba eStudio 2330c. I have purchased and downloaded TWO Service Handbooks for this model. The manuals I have purchased include the Service Handbook for the 2020C,2330C, 2820C, 2830C, 3520C, 3530C & 4520C but the included Service Parts List does NOT include the 2330c. WTH! The Service Parts List includes 2820C, 2830C, 3520, 3530C & 4520C but NOT the 2330c. I need the paper lift gears that the metal lift assembly on the paper drawer engage to lift the tray. The gear front where the steel pin on the paper drawer engage is broken. They are NOT the same gear as the models I listed as included in the Service Parts List in the manual I bought. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. I have no way to order those gears without the part number. Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    eStudio 2330c Parts Manual

Re: eStudio 2330c Parts Manual

Parts list for an e2830c would be identical to e2330c, except for LGC board. Lifters are same on the entire series.
    Why does every customer think they're the first one to ever say: "you've been here so much we should get you an office, ha, ha, ha"?

Multibrands Tech 250+ Posts rapidocument's Avatar

I have the full technical documentation disk for these series and the parts manual is only one, (the one that you have), for all other options there are separate manuals but for the main frame there's only one, by the way here is a link for precision roller where it shows that the lift unit is common to several models

Toshiba E STUDIO 2330C Tray Lift Unit, Genuine (M9168)
    Last edited by rapidocument; 01-25-2015 at 04:07 AM. Reason: syntax

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

You know, if your parts don't seem to be matching up, it's fully possible that another model of that series got substituted on a visit to the shop, as a method to overcome an insurmountable problem.

It had that exact situation on a eStudio 3500 that was masquerading as an eStudio 3510. Before it had come under our service the machine had undergone a cover swap, so it still looked just like an eStudio 3510. When the second Logic board still did not have the correct connector configuration we started examining the other models in the family, until we found what it really was. Another way to confirm is to check the internal reports.

=^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

rapidocument & blackcat

Thanks for responding. Blackcat, I have attached photos of the front cover, serial number plate and a print-out of the function list. All indicate the machine is a 2330c. The serial number on the plate matches the S/N on the function list print-out so I am indeed assuming this is a 2330c. I appreciate the tip about the wrong cover. That has happened to me with old analog Minolta’s and Ricoh Aficio’s.

2330c-Funtcion-List.jpg2330c-Serial-Plate.jpg2330c-Front-Cover.jpg

Rapidocument, I have the service parts list for the 2820C, 2830C, 3520, 3530C & 4520C which you have informed is the same for the 2330c. You included a link for the paper lift assembly to Precision Roller’s site. I cannot find that part number in the service parts list. I have attached photos of my manual pages to include the break-down illustration and part numbers.

2330c-Base-Frame-Part-Numbe.jpg2330-Base-Frame-Parts.jpg

If you reference the part illustration part number 3 is the paper lift gear part number 41306022000. I ordered two of these from Precision. Precision does not have a photo on their site. The gears are NOT for the machine I am attempting to repair. These are the gears.

2330c-Gear-in-Bag.jpg2330c-White-Gear.jpg

I have attached photos of the paper lift assembly from the machine. The gears/couplings that lift the paper tray are black. The top one – tray 1 - is broken apart and the bottom one – tray 2 – is cracked. They have a pedestal with a large capacity drawer so they can copy - but only to letter size. The gears I got from Precision using the part number from the manual are not the right gears. I have never had to struggle like this with what would seem to be a simple matter of ordering the right part. Please advise!

2330-Paper-Lift.jpg2330c-Paper-Lift-Assembly--.jpg2330c-Paper-Lift-Number.jpg

I think you'll find that even though they are different colors, the white one is essentially the same part ... just white.

Another possibility, is that a used lift motor from a e Studio 350 got installed. It's exactly the same ... just black. =^..^=

David, the white gear I orderd is for the eStudio 350. It is completely different than the gears inside the black paper lift assembly from the machine in question. Here is the link to Precision Roller's page.

Toshiba E STUDIO 350 CPG Lift Gear, Genuine (H4164)

That gear has the part number listed in the service parts list for the 2330c. Its possible that the lift unit in the machine I'm working on is from a model other than a 2330c but I have no way of knowing which model. I may have to order the entire assembly with the part number that Jaime (rapidcoument) posted. The Precision Roller page did indeed list it as being for the 2330c. Any other tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Lopez III

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone would have a part number for the paper feed guide. This guide is inside the side door below the duplex and bypass section. One of the pivot points broke off and the Intravia guide doesn't seem to list it.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cameron

Do you have a picture of what you want? =^..^=

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Sorry I don't have a pic. It is a black guide that tilts out when you open the door. The paper runs between it and the inside part of the machine. If you had the parts manual the shows the feed section for the second tray or right side covers it would probably be in there. Or verticle transport area.

Thanks for any help.

Cameron